44

Would it be so bad if Hyejin's boss fell in his kind sized bed and never woke up again?

Yes, it would.

Did it stop her from imagining herself right next to him in that same bed?

Not one bit.

Mr. Park, also known as her annoying boyfriend, was just the perfect addition to her life.

At least that's what she thought as she stared at him while he explained their date plans for the week.

"Jagiya, I'm pretty sure I'm not talking to myself here" said boyfriend whined as he snapped her out if her daze.

"Sorry Jay, I'll make sure all the work in the office gets done on time, so we can have all the time in the world" Hyejin was quick to jump in with her ever present smile.

"Thank you, and also make sure I have no meetings for Thursday, our trip to the aquarium would take too much time" he said, looking over his schedule.

How exactly she had ended up with such a handsome and kind man, she would never really understand.

"You know most boyfriends don't make a schedule of weekly dates" she told him.

"That's why the relationships go wrong, from now on I'll plan our dates in advance up until we start living together, then I'll just throw you over my shoulder and drive you off somewhere" he tells her, slightly pinching her thighs as he lays on them.

"Besides, if I get to do this every all the time, then I'll make schedules forever" he says, closing his eyes.

"Pervert" she says, but nevertheless starts to let his hair, it's too soft not to.

"Only for you" he brings her head down for a kiss and she really learns that there's no way of her rejecting the man.

"Last time you walked in like this, you were going over how much of a pain in the ass Mr. Park is, now you two are going around like a couple of drunk oldies" Yuna tells her the next day when she comes down to sit and talk, it didn't take long for people to know about her and Jay's relationship and Hyejin would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy flaunting her boyfriend.

"Yes, I'm going to spend the rest of my days talking about how I have such a wonderful boyfriend and how my toxic trait that I could make him change turned out to be true" she tells her with mocking eyes.

"Of course that's what you say, but really I'm so happy for you, and I also don't have to walk around this place like one wrong step will send me to the unemployment line" the receptionist responds.

"Be careful though he still gets grumpy when I refuse a date because of work" Hyejin tells her.

"Noted" Yuna replies when an alarm goes off.

"Oh I'm late" Hyejin replies and walks back to the elevator.

"Heeseung" Hyejin greets as the man walks in with Jay, last time they had a meeting like this she was telling him about Jaeje and it seemed like such a long time ago.

The man himself looked a different from that time, there was more modesty in his walk and he seemed more calm, honestly if you asked Hyejin she would say he looked a lot more attractive like this, his confidence radiated a different aura.

"Hyejin, or should I say Mrs. Park? Always a pleasure" he gave her a quick hug, letting go quickly teasing he didn't want Jay to get upset.

"If you really want it to be Mrs. Park, tell that friend of yours to propose" she says as they walk towards the meeting room.

"I was hoping we could catch up, it's been so long" he says, giving her genuine smile.

"You know, it really has" she means it.

He nods at her once again before heading towards his seat at the center, the executives taking the seats at his sides.

Jay kicks of the presentation after giving her a quick peck and he asks her to sit down next to the him at the other end as he goes over the details for the project.

Yeah,

She loves her boss a lot.

"Maybe we can take a trip" Jay's back to writing in his date schedule, but this time Hyejin is in his lap as she presses her back to his chest.

"Let's go to Hybe labels" Hyejin suggests getting an eye roll from Jay.

"No" he shakes his head.

"You're no fun" Hyejin pouts, but lets her boyfriend continue.

"I'll take you anywhere, but then maybe our first stop could be your parents, I'd like to thank them for having you?" he asks and Hyejin stares at him incredulously.

"You want to meet my family? Yeah okay let's do that" she hums, not wanting to picture her parent's reaction to her coming home to with a boyfriend.

"But then if my dad chases you around with a heavy piece of wood, don't question it" she tells him and he looks at her confused for a minute before shrugging it off.

"And of course you'd also have to meet my siblings" she tells him.

"Gifts it is" he takes down and he looks so determined she feels like kissing away the furrow of his eyebrows.

Life couldn't be better for her and if she has to wake up every morning with this wonderful man by her side then she would happily let it be, all she could do now was live in peaceful bliss and she was all for it.

"They were about to write down another destination when the doorbell rang and Hyejin got up to get it, telling him not to steal her drink.

She walked over to her door opening up to reveal Heeseung.

"Heeseung?" she asked surprised on what he was doing here, noticing his determined look. Jay had walked up to the door at the mention of his friend's name, wondering if he was looking for him.

Not hesitating the man finally spoke up.

"Where's Jaeje?"