13.

"Mr. Park?!?!" Hyejin exclaimed by accident.

Mr. Workaholic wanted to be an Idol?

That was new information.

"Yes your boss, he would always talk about being on TV and performing, it was really cute." Sunoo explained with a smile as Jaeje and Heeseung came back with the plates as Hyejin took hers.

"What was our name again?" Sunghoon asked.

"Enhypen" Jake answered.

"We would stay over at each others houses practicing dance routines" Ni-Ki continued.

"It was a good pass time from reality" Jay said.

Hyejin felt her heart ache because of how sad he sounded.

Jay had a passion for his job, yes.

But at times he wondered what it would be like if it wasn't his career.

"Aw Jay don't be sad, you can sing for us whenever you like" Heeseung said trying to pinch his cheeks which earned him a glare.

"Yeah whatever I'm off to bed" Jay said getting up and heading to his shared room with Heeseung.

"He will never change will he?" Sunoo asked.

"Not in the least" Sunghoon answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyejin had left the house once everyone had gone to bed, deciding to spend some time at the pool.

She pondered over a few thoughts.

One was her friend and Heeseung, she wasn't blind.

There was something going on, no they weren't dating. Jaeje had more self-respect than to go out with a player like Heeseung, but there was something there, she wouldn't meddle if her friend didn't want to tell her.

Not much at least.

The next thought was the unexpected Hyori.

You'd think Jungwon would mention he had a girlfriend with how long they've known each other.

Hyori wasn't bad at all, Jumpy yes, and always had something to say about a topic, but aside from that she was really nice.

The last thought on her mind was of course, Park Jongseong.

She honestly didn't know what to think of him at this point.

She nowhere near liked the man, not at all, she knew he'd go back to Mr. Devil once they got back.

It didn't stop her from wondering if the both of them were in Jungwon and Hyori's place though.

He definitely ticked all the boxes of when she was still a teenager dreaming of her whirlwind romance. 

CEO.

Handsome.

Famous.

Fashionable.

Speaks different languages.

knows how to cook.

If only they were in love.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard shuffling near the gate.

She was prepared to run when she realized the noises were from inside the compound.

"Who's there?"  she asked going near the front door.

Oh.

It was her boss.