17.

To say the next had been hectic would be an understatement, Hyejin had gotten up first thing in the morning and woken up Jaeje to let her know what had happened, lucky her it was Saturday so the both of them had gotten ready in a hurry and quickly left for the mall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyejin would not say she was indecisive.

In fact she always knew exactly what she was looking for.

So, why the hell could she not pick a single thing.

Not the shoes

Not the accessories.

And definitely not the dress.

They were currently in their sixth shop and from the way Jaeje fell asleep she could tell they were getting nowhere.

"Jaeje what do I do?" Hyejin whined.

"We've been at the mall for 3 hours already and all the dresses you've tried on have looked amazing on you, why can't you pick one?!" Jaeje exasperated.

"They all looked good obviously, but that doesn't mean I liked them" Hyejin answered earning an eye roll from her friend.

"Why don't we calm down, breathe, and think of exactly what we are going for" Jaeje tried to fix the situation so she could go home.

Hyejin closed her eyes for a moment and took a breath, imagining what she wanted for the night.

Something classy.

Something short, but not short short.

Something white.

Something that would make her look good next to him.

Something that'd captured Mr. Parks attention.

Something that'd make him-

OH HELL NO!

"Something short and white, very classy." she answered simply.

Where had her mind wondered off to?

This was not good.

Focus, she thought to herself.

"Okay good we've narrowed it down, that's perfect" Jaeje perked up.

"Could we get all the white dresses you have, specifically short lengthened" Jaeje asked one of the workers who quickly nodded and went on to the task.

"We are getting you a dress right here right now" Jaeje said with a stern look and sat back down checking a message that came through to her phone.

"Why won't he just quit......" she muttered taping away on her phone.

"Why won't who quit?" Hyejin asked as the worker came back.

"Just someone at the office" her friend answered before coming to look over the dresses with her.

"Won't you get anything? " Hyejin asked her.

"I'm not going, and you know I don't look good in dresses" Jaeje replied.

"Yes you do, you just don't like wearing them" Hyejin said.

"I hate going out, the minute I do I just want to go back home, like right now" Jaeje said ignoring Hyejin's glare.

"I'll make a decision right now if you agree to let me buy you a dress, it can even be your favourite colour red" Hyejin struck a deal.

"Okay okay why not" Jaeje replied after giving it a thought.

"Yes!!" Hyejin exclaimed before her eyes landed on a specific dress.

"Looks like we're picking out your dress sooner than expected" Hyejin told her holding out the dress.

"Yay..." was her friends only reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally" Jaeje said falling onto the couch as the both reached the apartment at around 4 in the afternoon.

"Next time pick something yourself, it's not like I'm the one wearing the dress" Jaeje complained.

"I didn't force you" was all her friend replied going to drop the bags in her room, before coming back out to sit on the couch deciding to watch something.

"I'm ordering food, I don't think I can do anything at all for the rest of the day" Jaeje said getting out her phone.

"The first good thing I've heard all day" Hyejin said laying down on the couch.

Not long after she drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"FOOD" was all she heard before falling off the couch.

She quickly got up to see Jaeje laughing her face off while unwrapping their food.

"I don't think your parents ever hit you when you were a child" Hyejin said throwing a pillow at her, which just caused the laughter to increase.

"Not my fault you literally tried on dresses till you dropped" Jaeje replied finally calming down and opening up her own plate of food.

Hyejin just ignored her, deciding food was more important.

They were quiet for a while, enjoying their food while watching TV until Jaeje received another text.

"I really want to block this number" she muttered again.

"Who keeps annoying you?" Hyejin finally asked.

"Just the same person at work, they messed up and want me to help deal with it, but I have zero interest in being the next Kim Mi-So" Jaeje answered turning back to the screen.

"Mhhmmmmm" Hyejin said sarcastically.

"Okay maybe a little, but that doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to start helping out everyone who messes up, they can fix it by themselves" Jaeje said concluding the discussion.

"How exactly did he ask you to go with him anyways? " she asked Hyejin.

"He just called me in the middle of the night and said I'm coming with him and hung up" Hyejin said.

"Straightforward, nice. " Jaeje said.

"Heeseueng didn't ask you? " Hyejin wondered.

"He isn't like Mr. Park, he already asked me to pick one of his many girls and ask one to accompany him" Jaeje rolled her eyes.

"That idiot, doesn't he know you like him?!? " Hyejin exclaimed earning an incredulous look from her friend.

"I don't like him, when did I ever tell you I liked him?! " Jaeje exclaimed back.

"Are you sure, you were forever thanking me for getting you the job back when I first introduced you? " Hyejin told her.

"Yes, that was before I realized he was a playboy, this is real life and I'm thankful that we at least made peace, but trust me he hasn't changed one bit" Jaeje explained.

"Nothing, not even a gift? " Hyejin asked.

"Not a single gift" Her friend answered.

"Well I still bet you're going to have your K drama moment" Hyejin said Cheekily.

"I gave up ok that dream a long time ago my friend" Jaeje said as they finished their dinner for the day.

"Well I have an event to go to tomorrow, so I'm off to shower and then some well deserved rest" Hyejin said getting up and properly stretching since she woke up.

"Yeah good night" Jaeje said as the two girls went off into their seperate rooms.

Oh were they in for quite a night tomorrow.