4.

That had definitely been the best lunch the two secretaries had eaten in a while, it would have been perfect had Hyejin not had to work while having some black bean noodle.

But her boss liked her misery like that.

Sunghoon and Jungwon had suggested they go to mall as it had been a while since both boys updated their closets.

Eveyone obviously gets tired of wearing expensive designers, but whatever.

Heeseung had offered Jaeje a ride with him as he drove there alone while Jake had come with Sunoo and Jungwon with Sunghoon, her boss unwillingy giving the youngest out of the 7 a ride.

She gave him a tight smile, but kindly declined as she got into the car with Hyejin.

Hyejin could see the smug smile on her boss' handsome face, but she'd keep that to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They got to time square mall in 20 minutes quickly filing out of the various cars.

Jake being the gentleman he was opened the door for them.

Mr. Park being the rude brat he was passed through before Hyejin could enter making her bump into door.

He pays bills, he pays my bills.

Was the only mantra she could think as she stepped into the shopping mall.

 The boys were quick to split up into their preferred shops, looking to probably get clothes worth more than a small country, but she'd hold back the tears

Jaeje had taken off with her boss as he quickly walked into the Chanel store, leaving poor Hyejin with her boss as he walked into the Gucci store.

Yay.

The man immediately had workers around him asking what he'd come for today, the man just sat down by one of the couches as they brought him their newest collection, Hyejin sitting on the single couch opposite.

When he had picked out his choices his phone suddenly rang, quickly picking up he handed his card to Hyejin, who, being his secretary, knew the pin already.

Did anyone ever tell him how good he looked when he was in Gucci?. Probably

She shoved the thought out her mind, handing over the card to cashier to pay. She stepped out with the bags in her hand just as Mr. Park finished his call.

Being the gentleman he was he left the bags in her hand and took only his card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group of men walked out of the mall with their hands filled with new designers, the 2 secretaries following behind.

Sunghoon and Ni-Ki had been kind enough to carry the bags from Hyejin.