5.

Hyejin should really listen to her mother more.

If she did she probably won't have ended up with a hurting wrist in the morning from sleeping on her hand.

She ignored the aching hand as she did her morning routine, dashing out to have whatever breakfast Jaeje had prepared that morning.

"Morning!" her best friend exclaimed as she sat down to eat the ramen she had so graciously made. 

Oh that's right, Jaeje had the same energy drive as a sloth, at least she got up for work. 

"Ramen, really?" Hyejin asked her with a sigh.

"Next time you cook something, who I look like, Kim Seokjin?" she snapped slurping up the noodles.

"Obviously not" Hyejin snapped back, rushing down the food with her hurt wrist as she ignored the glare from her friend.

One they were done, they both got their respective bags and went to Hyejin's car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok so once you get there, the receptionist, Nari, will send you up to his office and he'll give you his schedule then you just get it down on your reminders and go with the flow from there" Hyejin helped her friend with the usual first day jitters as she stopped in front of 'Lee Corporations'.

"Ok I think I got it, really thank you for this" Jaeje hugged her friend gratefully before stepping down from the car. Hyejin drove away once she saw her walk into the building.

Yeah, Hyejin was sure she'd be fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting into the elevator after saying hi to Yuna, Hyejin pressed the button for the top floor, the entire floor being Mr. Park's office, only then remembering her strained wrist as her hand twisted, shaking her right arm a bit she got off the elevator.

Greeting her boss a good morning, she quickly sprung into action preparing his coffee with the machine at the small dining area of his office, once she handed the dark (like his soul) coffee to him, she quickly got out her work tablet, going through the man's schedule for the day, using her left hand to hold the tablet instead.

"If that's all for the day Miss Hwang l'll need you to sort out the stack of files submitted from each department alphabetically and kept in the storage room, it would be most appreciated if you double checked this time, I don't like mistakes being repeated.

With that said the man switched his focus from his phone to his laptop, Hyejin wondered how he could stare at a screen for so long, not that she'd ever voiced it out.

She got to the task at hand sitting down on one of the chairs in the small dining area, each department had to submit a total of 5 files.

There were 35 different departments in the building.

May God be with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 4 hours since she was given the task and with how many curses had been silently rained on her boss she was surprised the man was still in the same chair he had been sitting on since she first stepped into the office and not burning in some volcano.

Not only had she sorted the 175 files, but also had to skim through each one to make sure they were no problems, she had about 15 to return so they could redo it, but aside from that she was done, her wrist had a nasty red bruise now, but she was done.