7.

The office had since been peaceful since the Boss' mother left, everyone going about their day.

Hyejin was currently in the production department looking through the day's progress when she received a text from her friend that her and Mr. Lee would be there in 5 minutes.

Excusing herself, she got into the elevator heading up to Mr. Park's office to inform him.

Reaching the floor she quickly got the agreement from his cabinets while informing him his friend would be here any minute from now.

She was about to press the elevator button when the elevator opened up revealing Mr. Lee and her best friend, Jaeje seemed to be perfectly calm and relaxed while Heeseung had an irritated look on his face, but it was gone as soon as it appeared.

"Hyejin it's been so long!" Mr. Lee was quick to exclaim kissing the back of her hand as usual.

Jaeje rolled her eyes at the act but nevertheless hugged her friend.

"Mr. Lee once again it has only been 2 days, but come in I'll get you guys something to drink, any requests?" she asked leading them to have a sit in front of Mr. Park's desk, Mr. Lee going around the table to hug his friend who looked annoyed at the act.

"I'll have a coffee, extra sugar please" Heeseung said as he took a sit.

"Water if you don't mind" Jaeje asked opening up their own agreement, ready to read out the details concerning the project.

"No problem" Hyejin said going to get their requested beverages.

Once that was settled they quickly got into the matter at hand, reading out the final agreements and going through every detail in the new project.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The small meeting finished about an hour later, both CEO's signing the agreement, Mr. Lee attacking his friend with another hug as they bid each other good bye.

Hyejin followed them out the elevator on the ground floor to see the two off, Jaeje had gone off to use the restroom while Hyejin figured it was the perfect time to ask Heeseung about yesterday.

"Mr. Lee I have a question if you don't mind" Hyejin voiced out.

"I don't mind, what's the question?" Heeseung asked turning away from his phone as the 2 reached his car where the driver was waiting.

"Did anything happen yesterday with my friend" Hyejin expression quickly turned sour scaring the poor man.

"Meaning?" Heeseung asked trying to play innocent.

"You know what I mean" Hyejin snapped back

"Listen Hyejin, nothing happened at least not with me and your friend, it was a simple first day misunderstanding" Heeseung was quick to reply back rubbing his forehead.

"What misunderstanding?" Hyejin would get something out of his mouth.

"Uh just something between her and the staff members, they weren't aware I had a new secretary, I just went to make sure she was okay when you pulled up" Mr. Lee decided on saying.

"You're sure?" Hyejin said

"I'm sure" Heeseung said with a smile.

Hyejin figured that's as much as the man was willing to tell.

She decided she would drop the case and try later.

She has probably never heard the expression 'curiosity killed the cat', but O well.