11.

Hyori just like the girls had black skin, she had a more darker shade compared to the two and was shorter than them with a height of 5'6, she had a straight nose with a sharp jawline.

"Hi I'm Hyori, well I've gone by Nana most of my life, but call me Hyori!" Hyori exclaimed shaking their hands, it didn't take long to figure out the girl was hyperactive and bubbly.

"Hi....." Hyejin replied as they all made their way to the dining table where food had already been served.

"It's the first time I'm meeting another black girl apart from Hyejin in Korea" Jaeje also said as they began to dish their food.

"So how did that happen?" Hyejin asked as a large grin took over Hyori's face.

"I met them about 2 years ago when I first moved here, I needed experience in the business field so I applied for Jungwon's secretary and he immediately fell in love with me" she answered taking a sip of her apple juice.

"I still remember how she nearly flooded the office" Ni-Ki said as all the guys burst out laughing.

"I knew we were meant for each other the second I saw him" Hyori said ignoring them.

"That's what she told me" Sunghoon said with wide eyes.

"I clearly remember her telling me that too" Jake said with and amused expression.

"I thought she was going to kidnap me" Jay said as they were all consumed with laughter.

"She told us each of us we were her soulmate, I'm surprised she ended up with Jungwon, he was just like Jay back then" Sunoo said thoughtfully.

"He was ready to commit murder" Heeseung said taking some more tteok-bokki.

"I'm surprised too, if someone told me I'd end up with someone like her I would have laughed in their face." Jungwon said looking back at his girlfriend.

"Mhm, they got together a few months before you started working for Jay" Sunghoon said looking at Hyejin.

"Maybe we should get him a girlfriend, If it worked for him it could work for Jay too" Jake replied back.

"I am in no mood for a relationship, but I'll let you know" Jay answered as he drank the last of his juice.

"Anyways the reason Hyejin has never met her is because she moved here to monitor my office here in Daegu about 4 months after we started dating" Jungwon finished of the story.

"Subtext: moved her away to avoid stress." Sunoo continued as Jungwon sent him a glare.

"It's more complicated than that, but that's the basic summary" Jake  concluded the explanation.

"I don't have time for you guys tonight, I just came to say hi cause I was bored" Hyori said getting up to wash her hands.

"It was nice meeting you?" Jaeje said, the words coming out more confused than intended.

"Mhm well she'll be back tomorrow to take you guys on a tour of the place." Jungwon said giving her a peck on the lips as they walked to the door.

"Thank you, we appreciate it" Hyejin said as Hyori stepped out the door"

"It's no problem, byeeeee!" Hyori shouted before closing the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day and the girls were in their rooms preparing for their day of sightseeing.

"Imagine a Jungwon with your boss' personality with someone like her" Jaeje said as she tied her hair in a bun.