At this time, it was merely dusk. The remaining afterglow of the sun plated ten thousand rays of light onto the ocean. Distantly, one could spot the thin line that separated the sky from the water. Even the few seabirds that spiraled about were dyed a scarlet gold by the sunset glow.

Before one's eyes, the stormy waves crashed against the shore and surged forward with great momentum.

Raging flames at the end of the sky spun around, swallowing the heavens and devouring the earth.

Standing at the pier, Duan ChongXuan looked into the distance. The sleeves of his robes swayed with the wind as his eyes glittered.

Yin BiYue could practically visualize his heart's OS5:

It's almost time to go on the ship! When I think about it, I even feel a bit excited ah! \(≧▽≦)/~

......What the hell.

Compared to their upcoming and extremely long maritime voyage, the previous part of their journey couldn't be considered as anything much. If no mishaps occur, they would have to sail at sea for half a month. Ultimately, they would climb ashore at the Southern Continent's Bai Jing6 Port before heading toward Ye7 City.

When Yin BiYue thought of how the chatterbox might never want to travel by ship again after this experience, he couldn't help but pity him.

Just as in the past, the pier was bustling with noise and excitement. Shouts, greetings, and the work chants of the boatman moving goods were all mixed together.

Throughout the vast and imposing pier, the most eye-catching thing was the four-storey, nine-mast ship. Aboard it, a middle-aged man wearing brown, weather-beaten clothes stood on the deck as he directed the boatman to unload cargo. That person's voice was similar to a big bell. There was radiance shining in his eyes, and the aura surrounding him did not appear to be that of an ordinary mortal's.

Yin BiYue looked over with rapt attention and discovered that this man was a Essence Cleansing stage cultivator. Generally speaking, he was the leader of this pier's largest fleet.

It was evident that Luo MingChuan had came to the same conclusion as he did. After using some true essence, he leapt up before gracefully dropping down onto the big ship that was four zhang8 tall. This made everyone who had been transporting cargo on the ship cry out in alarm. After dispersing in a flurry, they began curiously, yet also respectfully and cautiously, sizing Luo MingChuan up.

The leader of the fleet approached to welcome him, before giving him a polite greeting.

From afar, Yin BiYue saw Luo MingChuan say a few sentences to that man. The man had originally looked very enthusiastic, but afterwards, he forced a bitter smile and began explaining something. Then, Luo MingChuan cupped his hands in a salute and said a word of thanks, before he leapt off the boat and began walking back to them.

In his mind, Yin BiYue felt very astonished. Normally, no matter what kind of fleet it was, they were all very willing to take along some cultivators. Although ships with excellent equipment had artillery with immense and formidable power, cultivators made a move far more quickly. And should the ship encounter sea beasts or pirates, cultivators could lend an additional helping hand.

In addition, Luo MingChuan brought his jade tablet from Cang Ya Mountain. It was reasonable to think that he ought to have been well-received.

However, it didn't take long for Yin BiYue to understand what had happened. Luo MingChuan explained in a helpless tone, "The sailor said that for the past few days, a group of local sea creatures abruptly headed toward Fu Kong9 Ocean. The boat that had set off four days ago sent back a message just yesterday saying how it was badly damaged. Everyone's afraid that this is an auspicious sign, so no boats will sail for the next ten or so days."