The cultivation of Cang Ya Mountain's disciples were first class, but their ability to pass on information was first class as well.

Things like 'Senior Martial Uncle Liu's daughter and Junior Martial Uncle Zhang's son are in love with each other and are already together as a couple' turned into 'Senior Martial Uncle Liu and Junior Martial Uncle Zhang are already together and they're gonna be married by the end of the month. The person in charge of the wedding is the Sect Leader' by the end of their gossiping. Their ability to distort truths wasn't an exaggeration at all.

The rest of the disciples that had entered the secret realm and had been in danger got together. After carefully recalling and verifying the details, they discovered that at the time, even if the killing array had been activated, they wouldn't have been injured. This was because the entire attack would have only been concentrated on Luo MingChuan.

However, Luo MingChuan chose to be punished instead of Yin BiYue. That fact was truly too strange.

Combining that with Luo MingChuan's reaction at the Qing He Palace Hall, and with what Cheng Xi and the other three had personally saw, everyone had already conjectured at least ten versions of 'the secret affairs between Cang Ya's succeeding disciple and Xi Hua Peak's genius that cannot be said'. However, only the minority said things like a love-hate entangled relationship or hate birthed from love.

In the end, He YanYu had ultimately guided the topic to 'when we talk about love, what exactly are we talking about?'4.

The interest of a lot of people surged. They began asking her what happened after the doors to the Palace Hall had been closed. However, she refused to tell them.

Thus, today's scene appeared.

'Farewell with Swords, to encourage them for their journey' was one of Cang Ya's traditions.

The disciples were the ones who spontaneously arranged and organized them. They would send them off and accompany them from the self-study hall all the way until they were outside the Sect. Many years ago, martial cultivators waved all sorts of swords, while spiritual cultivators held all sorts of spiritual artefacts. The scene was truly too beautiful to even look at. Thus, this tradition gradually developed into one where they only waved swords in the air, and nothing else.

Many of the disciples that had came today had actually temporarily borrowed a sword for this event.

However, that didn't affect their enthusiasm as they yelled, so much that the clamour they made was enough to shake the whole Cang Ya.

By the time Yin BiYue and his group had walked a hundred or so meters, the tide of people was still following them. Unorganized and chaotic shouts started becoming more uniform. The two sides seemed to have reached a consensus. After a group of people yelled the phrase, "Martial Uncle Luo! Seize victory at Zhong Ming Mountain!", the other side would yell, "Martial Uncle Yin! Victory at the Flower Picking Festival is certain!"

Suddenly, a breeze appeared in between the gaps of the woods. The wind brought along a delightful fragrance.

Yin BiYue lifted his head and saw ten or so women wearing white robes come in a trippingly manner. The two girls heading them lifted their heels and bounced lightly off their toes as each leapt onto a treetop, one in the Northern direction and the other to the South. With a swept of their hands, they each shook out a banner with graceful, elegant script in big characters——

The one on the south side said 'Gorgeous, Luminous Pearl', while the one on the north side said, 'Impeccable Moral Integrity'.

Upon seeing this, Duan ChongXuan took out his fan before he fanned himself. His smile became increasingly more elegant and casual. "I'm in favour of my senior and junior-apprentice sisters' unique and artistic heart."