"I didn't mention about one month. Who told you about that, mommy?"

"Oh, you didn't? I just guessed it."
He answered. What a very accurate guess?!

"Yes. He told me to wait for at least a month so we can get to know each other more." I told him.

"Aki, can you pass the salad." Cloud spoke. He obviously doesn't want to hear about Riley and me.

"Well, Riley seemed fun to be with. I had a chance to talk to him last night."
Mommy Ira told me. Of course, you literally stole my chance to be with him last night.

"Yes, he is. I am confident you will like him."

"Obviously, your brothers like him already." Sky laughed, but she stopped when she met the two pairs of eyes.

"We will see if we will like him. It's too early to tell." Mommy Ira replied.

Riley is very warm to everyone. He is like a ray of sunshine.

After washing the dishes, I immediately return to my room to call Riley. I want to see him before I sleep.

He rejected my call. Does he love to always to reject my call?

"I can't pick up. We can chat." He messaged me.

"Why? Are you not home?"

"I am in my room, ready to sleep." He replied.

"You are not home, aren't you?"

"I am. Okay, call again, but I can't open my camera."

No, you have to open it. You got me curious about what you are hiding there.

I called again, and he answered it.
"Hi, Rye! What are you doing?" He asked sweetly.

"Open your camera."

"No, I can't." He refused again.

"Ri, open it now. I just want to see."

"Fine." He said.

I saw his pink ceiling. "Front cam, Ri."

"Don't laugh, okay?"

Why would I? He is very beautiful.

The screen went black. I guess he covered his front cam with his hand.
He slowly uncovered it, and I saw his face covered with a black mud mask or something. He is wearing his red sleeping robe.
"I told you. I look ugly right now. I just put it a minute ago before you call, and it needs to dry for at least 15 minutes more." He is so cute, with many colorful clips in his hair.

"Cute." I uttered.

"What?"

"I said you are cute. Did you study well?" He said earlier that he was going to study.

"Of course, even if I party a lot, my studies will always be my priority." He proudly said.

"Good then. I don't study a lot, but I always get the highest score. Maybe because I love fine arts. Have you seen me paint already?"

"You never post your arts." He said while putting lotion on his arms. He seemed so comfortable talking to me through the phone.

"You can find them in my mom's studio. Do you want to see it? I have my own studio room too, but my mom would always put my paintings beside his."

"There? In the mansion? Maybe not for now. Didn't you take a picture of your paintings?" Riley asked.

"Nope. I don't do that. You have to visit here if you want to see."