Chapter Thirty Three

No pov

Germany is a hacker. Now, this can be a very broad statement, as there are many types of hackers. I'm not talking about the 12 year olds that are hacking Minecraft to give themselves a stack of diamonds, we're talking about breaking into the Pentagon kind of hacker. Germany is a badass hacker. Like... Batman level hacker. Despite this, it took him nearly a full 24 hours to hack into America's home security cameras.

When he finally did find a backdoor, boy was he in for a shock. He discovered an entire mansion full of CHILDREN. COUNTRY CHILDREN. Or if he connected the dots correctly, state children. Oh and DC too. Can't forget DC. Germany hasn't even met DC and she scares him...

Apparently this revelation of America's children isn't just shocking to him, judging from the gawking, astonished Russian sitting across from him.

Truthfully, it is quite surprising how shocked everyone is when they learn about America's children. It's not as if he is completely irresponsible, he does aid the running of one of the largest nations on earth! Perhaps it is the sheer number of children America possesses, over 50 is quite a lot.

They seem happy though, if not a little stressed over current events (America's trip to the hospital was sudden, and couldn't have impacted the children positively). Despite this, most carry a cheerful demeanor as the scamper around the mansion causing mischief. This happiness is what puts both Japan and Korea at ease. Why should they worry if nothing seems amiss?

Russia though... he very much sees something amiss. His face morphs into an expression of horror, as if he expects these children to be psychopathic warlords. The Russian is the first to break the silence in a flat tone, "We have to tell the others."

Japan very much sees an issue with this, for obvious reasons, loudly disagreeing. The Two bicker back and forth, voices raising an octave with each response.

Germany and South Korea, the unwilling audience, watch in abject horror as two powerful nations have a screaming match in the middle of the dining room.

"Should we stop them" Korea asks, and is met with a grave expression. "Inferring now means loss of limbs..." Korea hums in agreement.

With Ireland

Ireland is a reasonable man. Well, usually a reasonable man. His bouts of extreme emotion usually occur when England walks into a room, or when he finds his liquor cabinet empty. His current situation involves neither, yet he feels this sensation of an elephant sitting on his chest.

The young stateteen with the Magnolia on her face snaps her fingers in front of him. "Uncle Ireland? You blanked for a minute." Ireland rubs the bridge of his nose and groans. This is not what he signed up for when he agreed to give his nephew a lift back to his obnoxiously big home. But this young lass seems terribly stressed and in need of some assistance. "Lassie, you look exhausted. Is there anything I can do to help?" She, Georgia she said, gave Ireland a kind smile. "That would be wonderful. Can you get a pitcher of water and some clean towels out of the kitchen. They are needed in the living room." Ireland gave her a wry grin as well as a salute. "Yes Ma'am!"

America's kitchen, in spite of what seemed like a valiant effort, was horribly disorganized. It took Ireland a full ten minutes to find a pitcher and towels. Eventually though, Ireland shuffled into what he assumed was the living room, balancing a pitcher, 2 glasses, and 4 towels in his arms.

His nephew was in the room running his fingers through the hair of a boy in his mid-teens. America looked up as Ireland entered. "Oi lad. The young lass in the hallway gave me a mission. I report it was successfully executed." America smiled a small, tired smile. "Thanks Uncle Ire." Ireland set the pitcher down on the massive coffee table. "Anytime my boy." 

This is what you get.

Ready for another three month hiatus everyone :D

Seriously though, it'll be a hot sec...

Still love ya'll