Chapter Thrity One

With Philippines

 "Ok, let me get this straight." Indonesia said rubbing his temples. "You lived with America during the time he had control over your nation, but you forgot all about it. Then you remembered everything and discovered you have 50 more adoptive siblings... Then you went back to visit them, brought a tree back to life and swore you wouldn't tell anyone about them. But you are awful at keeping secrets." Philip gave a small nod. Indo and Malaysia just stared at him for a moment. Then Mal quickly whipped his phone out of his pocket. "I gotta tell Singapore! This is huge news!" Philip lunged across the table they were sitting at. "No! America trusted me to keep this secret. I know it means more to him than anything in the world. I know we kinda have a rough past together, but I can't let this secret reach all the other nations!" Indonesia folded his arms across his chest. "Then why did you tell us? We're the worst secret-keepers ever." Philippines threw his hands up. "I had to tell somebody!" "Exactly! Now I need to tell someone or my head will explode!!!" Malaysia exclaimed. Philip looked at him with a somber look. "Please keep this secret for me. America will probably never let me near the kids again if all the nations discover the states and it's my fault." Indo and Mal both nodded, agreeing to keep the secret. Let's see how long this lasts.

With Germany

America has always been one of the more reserved countries. Ever since he could remember, America had been hesitant to share about his private life. Germany had always made sure to respect this and not go past his friend's boundaries. He knows how America gets this menacing vibe anytime someone asks a very personal question, and then carefully dodges it. So, in respect of his boundaries, Germany has never pushed a question that his friend never wanted to answer. It went against everyone of his moral standards when Russia asked him to help dig into America's life.

"Vhat? Nein! I vill not help you spy on Amerika, he is mein ally!" It was only natural for him to respond this way. Maybe his answer would have been different if this was Canada or Japan or another one of America's close friends, but this was Russia. It was a widely known fact that the two had a questionable history together, even if Russia was no longer the Soviet Union.

Russia simply raised his eyebrows sleepily. "I don't mean Amerika any harm. I can't be the only one that has noticed his strange recent behavior." Germany continued to pick up the papers scattered across his desk, as another world meeting had just ended, not even casting Russia a glance. "He has been very distant and secretive. Not only that, but apparently he has a secret brother that has only recently been discovered, Dixie is his name. Dixie said something interesting to me the other day. He mentioned a couple people that seem to be close to America. One was named Text, the other was named Ehnwhy." Germany perked up with this information. "Text und Ehnwhy? Are those even names? Vho are they?" Russia shrugged, "Comrade Dixie refused to tell me when I asked." Germany crossed his arms. "That is very strange." Russia smirked at him. "So, will you help me solve the mystery?" The other scowled at him. "It is against every moral I have established so far, but my curiosity has gotten the best of me." Germany sighed. "Fine. We meet at mein house tomorrow morning. 9:00, be there on time." He didn't wait for the Russian to reply, he simply scooped up his briefcase and walked briskly out the door. Russia left not long after.

One of the chairs around the meeting table pushed out. Two countries climbed out from underneath the table. "So, are we going to Germany's house tomorrow?" A female voice said. A male voice replied. "I'll bring the snacks!"

With Ireland

"Will you stop yer' pacin'!" A woman with flaming red hair shouted. Ireland who was pacing a hole in the living room floor stopped. "I'm coping! This is how I cope, woman!" The red-head scowled. "Call me woman one more time and you'll find yer' head speared next ta' that bear." She nodded towards the stuffed bear hanging above the fireplace. "Who do you think you are! Callin' me, Scotland, woman. I can kick your arse all the way to Wales if I want to." Ireland profusely apologized before continuing to pace back and forth. Scotland rolled her eyes. "What has you so worked up in the first place?" Ireland just grunted at that, If only she knew...

A few hours earlier.

"Oi! Laddie! Where are ya!?" Ireland stepped into the main foyer, Dixie stumbling in behind him. Scanning the home (more like a manor Ireland thought) he noticed it looked lived in. Not that it was messy, not by a long shot, but the stain was worn off the handrails as if someone had slid down them hundreds of times, the hardwood was scratched, and a book sat on a cabinet marked with an old receipt. The home had been loved and evident of a large, rambunctious family. If it wasn't for the bombshell Dixie dropped minutes ago, Ireland might have thought they had entered the wrong home. America? A father? I always thought that he would make a good dad, but he would tell him if he had kids wouldn't he Ireland thought.

"America! La-" He stopped mid sentence as a young lady peeked around the corner before stepping into full view. She had unnaturally red hair that was curled into tight spirals. Ireland couldn't help but notice how much she looked like his nephew. Sporting red and white stripes and identical eyes, she looked like a small female version of America.

"Uh... hello? My name's Ireland." Said country held out his hand. The young girl returned with a firm handshake. "Hello. My name is Georgia, the state not the country. You must be my great-uncle." Ireland just looked at her with wide eyes, unsure of what to say. Dixie swooped in and saved Ireland. "Hi Georgia!" He waved aggressively. She started to wave back, but then stopped. She sniffed the air, "Lord, you reek! Are you drunk?" She asked. Dixie just started at her blankly until answered for him. Georgia pinched her nose, "Just-just go upstairs. This is the last thing we need right now." She corralled Dixie towards the stairs before turning back to Ireland. "My father is in the living room, next room to the left." She said. "Your father?" Ireland questioned. "Yes. Your nephew, America."

I did it.

Fair warning, its been like a year and my writing style has changed.

Apologies.

Love ya'll!