"It's not your mistake", he whispered feeling her shivering form in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------

Arjun opened the door letting Chiya come inside. Finally, after a lot of pleading Agastya let her out of the room. She did what she was planning to do after he left. She called Arjun to meet her and he invited her to his place.

"Nice to meet you, Chiya. Long time no see", Arjun greeted sarcastically.

"Arjun, please end with these games. I am not here for these stupid things. I want Dhriti", Chiya spoke making him smirk before sitting on his expensive leather chair.

"I see you have not changed much Chiya. You still have the same fire inside you. I don't know what you saw in that husband of yours but that is your personal matter, I see so I won't say anything about it", he spoke making her clench her fist.

"But about your sister-in-law. I must say you have spoiled her. She also doesn't like to respect my wife. I don't what is wrong with this brother-sister duo. They don't know what respecting someone means", Arjun spoke shaking his head.

"Arjun, she is a child. She doesn't know how to behave when she is in mid of strangers who had kidnapped her", Chiya spoke helplessly when he shook his head.

"What about my wife? Your husband tortured her in the worst way possible just because she is her father's weakness. Your sister-in-law saw nothing till now. I will show Agastya what it means to trouble me", Arjun spoke angrily.

"Arjun, I let Tara go than why can't you forget this thing and move on with your life. You think she thing will do any advantage to you. If you think you can double-cross my husband then it's impossible. He had played these games from a young age. If his sister even got a scratch, he would finish everything", Chiya tried to scare him with something she was sure of. If something happened to Dhriti, Agastya would lose his sanity.

"You really think you can scare me", Arjun asked as the door busted open which brought Arjun's attention towards it. He checked the magazine of his gun before pointing it towards the intruder coming in front of Chiya hiding her from the eyes of other people unknowingly.

"Give my sister back, Khurana", Agastya warned pointing his gun at Arjun who smirked at him.

"Get her if you can", Arjun spoke clearly mocking him.

"I am taking my sister with me, even if I have to kill you for that", Agastya spoke angrily pulling the trigger. Arjun knew that coming which made him jump aside getting his gun ready to shoot when they heard a scream.

That surely pulled Agastya's attention as his eyes fall on the girl having her back facing him. He so wanted that girl to be Arjun's wife or somebody else but somewhere he knew it wasn't true. Her light blue saree made him blink, his eyes falling on her long light brown hair which he came up to adore with time.

She fell to her knees because of the pain making him run towards her falling on his knees stopping her from falling holding her close to his chest.

That gunshot made Tara run downstairs only to cup her mouth.

"Siya", he called cupping her face as she breathed harshly. She gulped down the lump in her throat.

"Dhriti is here only please take her back home", she spoke in a harsh voice as he shook his head wiping the sweat on her face.

"Why did you come here?", he asked in a helpless song making her smile softly. Her eyes move to Tara who came closer to her.

"Tara, please let Dhriti go", she said in a thick voice this time wincing this time.