# 26 #

donghyuck sighed loudly, his hand already on the door handle of his house.

he was finally home after a long day, and if his day hadn't been tiring enough, he would need to have a very serious conversation with mark that would surely make his day even worse.

the tanned male pushed the door of the house open, kicking his shoes off and placing them next to mark's before closing the door.

"donghyuck! you're- ouch! you're back!" mark exclaimed as he caught a glimpse of donghyuck and tried jumping to his feet.

"i'm back, yeah." donghyuck gave mark a small smile, trying to contain the butterflies that had just erupted into his stomach at the sight of the older boy.

he looked so cute, and he was so excited to see donghyuck again after a long day. donghyuck was sure that if he was a puppy, he would have his tail wiggling left and right.

"how was you day?" donghyuck asked, walking into the living room and gulping when he noticed what mark was wearing: one of donghyuck's shirts and a pair of boxers. only. and the sight was way too hot for donghyuck's sake. "mark! what if dahyun had come in?!"

"it's okay... she wants us to have sex anyway. that would have been more convenient, you know? one layer less to take off." mark explained, sitting crossed-legs on the couch.

"yeah, but she knows that it's my shirt." donghyuck declared, his finger slipping inside the collar of mark's – well his – shirt and pulling it to peek at mark's chest. "oh fuck, you have hickies..."

"yeah, you left marks yesterday..." mark flushed red.

"okay, we absolutely need to cover those up and to make you wear decent clothes before my sister barges in." donghyuck declared, leaning forwards and placing his hands under mark's butt to lift him up.

"woow!" mark exclaimed, immediately wrapping his arms around donghyuck's neck to help him.

donghyuck headed straight to the bathroom, with mark in his arms, and he placed the older boy on the side of the sink, making sure to sit him there slowly not to hurt his sore butt.

he then fumbled around the different drawers until he found what he needed.

"take the shirt off." donghyuck declared, pulling open a tube with a green paste in it.

"what's that?" mark asked curiously, peeling the shirt off his body.

"it's green-tinted concealer. it will negate the redness of the hickey." donghyuck informed, using the brush to apply some on the – many – red spots that were littering mark's neck and chest.

mark stayed silent as donghyuck covered the love bites he had made the night before.

his heart was beating so fast because of their close proximity, and he loved it.

"we need to talk." donghyuck broke the silence as he pulled out a variety of foundations of different shades.

"a-about what?" mark asked, suddenly tensing. donghyuck's tone meant nothing good.

"about us, the kisses, the make-outs, the love bites, the sex... everything we did." donghyuck explained, making little dots on the back of his hand with different foundations and approaching them from mark's neck to see which one fitted the best.

"b-but why...?" mark gulped.

"because you know it as much as i do. this is wrong." donghyuck sighed, using his finger to apply the foundation over the previously red skin of mark's neck. "you're cheating on your girlfriend with her brother. and i'm having an affair with my sister's boyfriend."