# 17 #

"okay mark, so, give me a quick recap of what i told you." donghyuck declared, giving a glance at his sister from outside the house.

donghyuck had self-assigned himself as mark's teacher the day before, and he had spent all the time they were together explaining mark how to properly kiss his sister if he didn't want to be dumped in two weeks.

both boys were currently outside of donghyuck's house, the younger waiting for mark to repeat everything one last time before they would enter and join dahyun whose classes had already finished more than an hour ago.

"okay, huh..." mark thought for a while. "so... i kiss her lips against lips at first, but instead of just pecking, and keep my lips against hers..."

"keep going." donghyuck nodded.

"then... huh... i open my mou- "

"you forgot something!" donghyuck slapped the back of mark's head – he had been repeating this over and over again the past hours.

"oh, yeah!" mark exclaimed. "huh... what?" his brows furrowed.

donghyuck's eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"come on, you don't go opening your mouth first. you have to somehow warn her that you want to go further than just pecking. and that goes by placing your hands adequately on her body." donghyuck explained.

"right! on her butt- "

"no, no, and no!" donghyuck groaned, pulling onto his hair. "mark, you seriously need to listen to my advice if you don't want to end up being accused of rape."

"b-but..."

donghyuck sighed, placing his hands on mark's shoulders to make him face him.

then, without any warning, donghyuck sneaked his hand to mark's butt cheek, making the older boy flush red and let out a gasp as he stepped back.

"w-w-what did y-you do t-that?!" mark asked bewildered.

"see, touching her butt directly will feel like violation." donghyuck told, grabbing mark's hand and pulling him closer again.

"b-but..."

"waist first." donghyuck cut him, one of his hands finding a place on mark's slim waist.

mark's cheeks were still red as he looked at donghyuck's hand resting tenderly high on his waist.

it was pleasing. in fact, it made mark's heart race in his chest, and the feeling was almost euphoric. woah, if only he could make dahyun feel the same as he felt right now...

"then, hips..." donghyuck continued, his second hand joining the first to caress mark's hipbones in circular motions over the boy's jeans.

mark's whole body tensed up, suddenly feeling hot. his eyes were still focused on donghyuck's hands that were gently massaging his body.

"don't look at your hands when you're doing that." donghyuck almost scolded, making mark lift his head up immediately to look into donghyuck's eyes.

donghyuck and his faces were so close that mark could feel donghyuck's breath on his chin.

it was calm and steady, as if what he was doing was as banal as playing games on your phone. mark wasn't in the same state. he could heart his heart beating madly inside his chest, and his breathing was irregular and too loud for his own liking.