# 12 #

"i'm back bitches!" dahyun yelled as soon as she entered her house, stealing her brother's line.

"dahyun, sweetie, no bad words." his father scolded her lightly, stepping inside the house behind her.

dahyun ignored her father and hopped towards the living room where she found her brother and her boyfriend silently sitting on the couch while watching a movie.

"hi!" she exclaimed, jumping in front of the tv to catch the attention of both boys.

"hello." mark smiled at his girlfriend.

"move your ass, i can't see." donghyuck whined, wiggling to catch a glimpse of the tv.

"jerk." dahyun tsked before walking to mark.

she bent forwards, her delicate hands reaching for mark's cheeks to cup them, and soon, she had dropped a sweet peck on mark's pink lips.

donghyuck's eye caught a glimpse of the kiss and the bright smiles that were on their faces right after, but he didn't make a comment about it. instead, he focused back on the movie.

"so, did my brother treat you right?" dahyun asked, sitting between mark and donghyuck and gluing her body to mark's.

"yeah, he did." mark nodded, wrapping his arm around dahyun's shoulders, making the girl nuzzle into mark's hold and inhale the very manly scent of her brother. wait, brother?!

"why do you smell like donghyuck?" she asked with furrowed brows, her eyes falling on the shirt mark was wearing. she never thought people other than her brother owned soccer club shirts.

"he was all sweaty so i told him he could shower, and i handed him some more comfortable clothes for the afternoon." donghyuck explained, his eyes not leaving the screen.

"oh..." dahyun nodded, now noticing that the sweatpants mark was wearing were sweatpants that she had offered donghyuck for one of their birthdays.

the three got silent as they watched the film.

mark and dahyun were basically glued together while donghyuck gave them side glances from time to time for no reason.

soon, the movie ended, and the credits rolled on the screen, signal for donghyuck to stand up and grab the remote control to switch it off.

"are you staying for dinner?" dahyun asked her boyfriend, making donghyuck internally groan. he had been around mark enough for today, and he didn't need to spend a whole meal with him.

"i don't want to bother..." mark said quickly.

"oh, you're not. my parents are happy to have you over." dahyun told with a bright smile. "so...?"

mark sighed in defeat. "okay..." he nodded, making his girlfriend jump up and down in excitement.

"great! can you stay 5 minutes with donghyuck while i go and have a quick shower, please? i'm coming really quick." dahyun told, clasping her hands together as she looked at mark with puppy eyes.

"sure." mark agreed, looking at donghyuc for a second to make sure he didn't mind. the boy had his back facing mark, so he couldn't be sure.

"thank you!" dahyun pecked mark's lips. "i'm coming back quickly. hyuck! take care of my boyfriend in the meantime."

"yeah, i will." donghyuck replied walking back to the sofa with the remote control as his sister ran towards the bathroom.

donghyuck let out a loud sigh as he plopped back on the couch, surfing through the many movies available.