# 7 #

mark walked inside the classroom earlier than usual.

he didn't know why, but he hadn't had any problem waking up in the morning, which resulted in him being there before many students.

the 21-year-old walked to his desk, sighing loudly as he dropped his bag on the floor and pulled his chair to sit on.

however, his butt never entered in contact with the wooden material. instead, mark was jerked by the collar of his shirt, and he was slammed against the teacher's desk, another student hovering over him.

"d-donghyuck?!" mark exclaimed out of surprise.

"why hadn't you told me you were my sister's boyfriend?" donghyuck asked through gritted teeth.

"i-i though y-you knew..." mark stammered, feeling so small under donghyuck's grip.

"do i look like i knew?" donghyuck shook mark's body, making him hit his head against the desk.

"ouch... y-you're hurting me..." mark whined, his eyes closing shut.

with an annoyed sigh, donghyuck pulled mark back up on his feet and he let go his collar before crossing his arms over his chest.

"out of all the chicks in this school, you had to choose my sister..." donghyuck said while rolling his eyes.

"she was the one to come to me." mark explained.

"but you chose her over your dozen admirers." donghyuck raised a teasing brow.

"what are you saying? girls are all over you. so, don't get jealous that i got one myself."

donghyuck laughed loudly, openly making fun of mark.

the boy standing in front of him blinked, not understanding what donghyuck was trying to make him understand.

"of course, since all of the girls are swooning over me, you had to take the only one who couldn't because she's my sister. silly me." donghyuck continued laughing.

"what is the problem, donghyuck, i don't understand..." mark slumped his shoulders, tilting his head to the side as he looked at donghyuck with lost eyes. "you don't want me to be with your sister, is that it?"

"i couldn't care less who she is dating." donghyuck readjusted his leather jacket on his shoulders.

"then why are you like this...?" mark asked, desperation evident in his voice. "i can't understand... i'm being decent with you... i try helping you, and also learning from you... but you're always pushing me away, and doing so rather violently..."

donghyuck faked a pout, approaching mark and draping an arm over the boy's shoulders as he approached their faces, making their foreheads brush together.

"aww... am i hurting your feelings, mark...?" donghyuck asked, his eyes showing worry and concern.

"y-y-yeah..." mark gulped, trying his best to prevent his cheeks from getting even redder, but it was quite hard with donghyuck's face being centimetres away from his.

"well, i'm not your girlfriend, so, go and cry in her arms!" donghyuck replied harshly, suddenly pulling away and making mark stumble. "we may have the same face, but you'd be surprised what you'll find down there." he added, gesturing to his crotch area. "so, go away."

before donghyuck could say another harsh thing, mark had run away from the classroom.

classes wouldn't start for 15minutes, so he still had time to pass some water on his face and make the blush on his cheeks disappear.