23: A christmas to remember

Haha! What is this? Another chapter before the epilogue? Bamboozled!

Special thanks to Triskaideka1324  for helping to write with me on this one :). I told him that Mina and Sana would be involved in this and he instantly jumped onto the horni wagon. So here we are. Also, our boy trisk is down with Covid :(, so we need something for a Saturday release, hence why the Epilogue was split into 2

Hope you guys enjoy!
~JisoosimpXD

I don't need to know that Nayeon's awake by opening my eyes. All I need to feel is that living gaze on me.

"You know... If you wanted me to wake up, you could've just said it," I chuckle as I crack open my eyelids. She giggles.
"Nah... I like watching you sleep..." she whispers as she traces random patterns on my face. I smile at her as I open my eyes fully, allowing me to soak in Nayeon's beauty.

She seems to be perfect at any and all time of the day, yet I feel like she looks the best when she's right in front of me, those gorgeous eyes gazing into my soul, those cute, pinchable cheeks tempting my hands, her plump lips with their corners always turned up in a small smile, and of course, those bunny teeth that I so love.

"Morning darling... Merry Christmas," she whispers as she schooches over, our bodies pressing against each other's.
"Merry Christmas and happy one year anniversary, my Bunny," I replied before kissing her lovingly.

She kisses back passionately, her small arms wrapping around me as she pulls me close, our legs tangled with each other as we pull ourselves out of reality.

"I think... Christmas isn't so bad anymore..." she pants as we break away for air. I laugh.
"And why is that?" I ask.

She leans in, her face centimetres away from mine.

"Because that's when we chose each other," she says airily.
"And I'm glad we did," I whisper.

I close the distance between us, relishing the soft moan she releases as our lips collide. Our tongues tango as she slowly starts to roll herself on top of me.

"Enough talking... How about I give you my first present today?" she grins devilishly as her hands move to the hem of her shirt.
"No work to stop us this morning," I grin back as her top comes off her body.
"And no roommates either... We're in my house, so I can be as loud as I want..." she adds, voice dripping with lust. "Make me scream, Daddy..."

I surprise her by grabbing her slim waist and flipping us over, my body pinning hers against the bed.

"Of course, Baby... Let's make sure your servants can hear how much of a slut you are..." I growl. Her eyes glaze over with desire as she bites her lower lip.
"Yes... I want them to know that I'm Daddy's little slut... His little Bunny..."

I lick my lips as I reach for her bra clasp.

"Then let's get started... Shall we?"

* * *

"Watch your step, Honey," I cautioned Nayeon as I stepped over a tree root.

She nods and steps over it as well, the flowers in her hand rustling with her movements. She walks next to me, her hand lacing with mine as we continue to walk down the rows and rows of gravestones. The winter wind begins to pick up slightly, the brown leaves on the trees rustling and swaying as we approach the specific grave stone. For a place of the dead, it can really be quite beautiful at this time of the year.

We stopped right in front of the grave we wanted to visit. Nayeon walks forward and places the flowers down in front of it, placing down the flowers right next to the gravestone.