8: Racing into the night

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas in advance! So here we have quite the long (and steamy) chapter ahead of us. Before we begin, Trisk and I can confirm that Sociopath is an alternative universe from the LSMverse, so expect to see some familiar Characters in the upcoming chapters!

Before we get into this chapter, I'd personally like to acknowledge to talented writers who I gained some smut writing inspiration from, those two would be Locke_'s fanfic and Writerpeach. They both post on tumblr so I'll link them at the end of the story. I'd also like to thank the ever talented Sinswithpleasure as well for dropping me smut writing tips and I'll link his Tumblr here as well.

Alright, I think I've said enough. Here we go!

———————————————————

Soft.

Warm.

Heavenly.

I think that's the best way to describe how Sang-woo's lips feel every morning when I see him in the office.

The two of us break away, gasping and panting for breath. Our kisses have turned into full blown make out sessions recently as our relationship blooms.

"I'll never get tired of this," I pant before smashing my lips back onto his. My tongue pokes into his mouth and explores it as we crash onto the couch in her office. The blinds have been drawn by default at this point and the only sounds that can be heard are our ragged breaths as we continue devouring each other's lips. We break away again, a thin strand of saliva connecting us this time as we struggle to take in sufficient oxygen.

"Did...did you apply...strawberry lipstick?" he gasps. I lets out a breathless giggle and rest my head on his chest.

"I did. For you."

I feel him smile and gently smooth out the strands of my hair sticking out at funny angles.

"Thank you my bunny, I appreciate it."

I lets out a contented sigh as he pushes us up into a sitting position. While he strokes my hair, he casts a glance at the calendar on the wall.

"Wait...today's Jennie's birthday right?"

I sigh and nods my head against him.

"Unfortunately..."

He chuckles at my reluctance to interact with others.

"Hey...It can't be that bad right?"

I huffs and look up at him.

"Maybe...but with you with me, I'll be fine," I smile. He smiles back and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll keep you safe Madam President," he jokes. I roll my eyes.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

Something awakens inside me and the next thing I know, I'm on top of him, my hair flowing down on either side of his face.

"N-Nayeon..."

I silence him by leaning down to kiss him passionately. There's a warmth blooming in my core, a warmth that I've never felt before. I want him...I need him.

I silently take hold of one of his hands and bring it up to my right breast. A moan escapes my lips as I  squeeze his hand, squeezing my breast at the same time. Sang-woo has gone full red by this point and looks absolutely stunned. The warmth down my core has started to spread around my body as everything starts to tingle.

"F-Fuck..." I gasp as I squeeze his hand again.

"N-Nayeon...w-we shouldn't..."

His words snap me out of the trance I was in as I look down at him. It takes a split second to realise what I had just done and I quickly dismount him.