15: Good old days

Hello! Welcome back to the story! So fun fact, this chapter was meant to be a nice, sweet chapter for the three best friends...but plans changed due to Triskaideka1324 being horny boi. He practically begged me to write in a smut and...well, here we are. Will do what bossman says lol. Hope you guys like this chapter before we enter the shit show. See ya!

(P.S.) This is my first time writing group seggz so uh...may be messy and confusing. Sry lolz.

~JisoosimpXD

~JisoosimpXD

————————

"Jagi-ya! Help me staple these!" Nayeon calls out to me as she lifts up a stack of papers. I quickly run over and take them from her, taking them back to my desk to staple them, before tossing them into the ever-growing pile of documents.

"Thanks, babe," she smiles tiredly. I smile back and blow her a kiss, hoping to give her some energy.

"Just a couple more darling," I encourage her. She smiles and nods.

"Yea...a couple more," she repeats. We fall silent once again as we continue racing around her office, getting documents and binders ready for tonight.

Nayeon is going for a big conference meeting tonight, taking Mina and Sana with her as her two chosen directors.

"Sorry babe...I tried to negotiate with the organisers and...they wouldn't let you come..." She explained to me a day after she got the invite. Though I am a little disappointed, there's not much I can do about it. Besides, with the three girlfriends gone, this gave me, Dubu and Chaeng a night to hang out with each other.

"You ready for tonight?" I ask as I walk up behind her, messaging her tense shoulders. She smiles and nods.

"I hope so...if not those late nights in the office would be for nothing..." she chuckles. I smile and kiss the crown of her head.

"I'm sure you'll do great, honey..."

"Thanks, babe...oh yea, have you seen the binder with our logistics details?"

I furrow my brows as I think.

"Oh, I think you left it in the printer room. I'll get it."

"Thanks, babe."

I quickly exit the office and walk towards the elevator.

"Ay! Squid Game! Excited for later?" Chaeyoung grins. I smile back and nod.

"Yea! Just like the old days. Catch you guys later, I'm going to get a binder," I say before walking off.

***

Dahyun and Chaeyoung peer down the hall. They see Sang-woo step into the lift and as soon as the doors close, they quickly get up and run to their bosses office.