4: Live a little (Day 3 - Nabong)

Hello guys! We back with another Chapter! Yay! I assure you that this chapter will be the last tease as I myself can't handle these two not being together. Hope you enjoy this chapter and let's hype you guys up with the poster for the next chapter! (See if you guys can spot the differences in this poster. They're pretty big so...)

Yes, I make the effort to make posters for every chapter

Yes, I make the effort to make posters for every chapter. Hope you guys enjoy this and Chapter 5 (my personal favourite) will be coming soon. Merry Christmas in advance :).

~I am now a shopping mall
JisoosimpXD.

——————

I wake up with a contented sigh this morning. I roll over on my side and pet Kookeu on the head.

"Good morning baby boy, you're still tired after yesterday hm?" I smile as Kookeu rolls onto his side. Sang-woo and I spent the entire day together, walking around and just chatting up with each other. I had just figured out my feelings for him, so it made the day all the more enjoyable.

"You're so special to me Sang-woo...but you just don't know it yet," I sigh as I throw the covers off me. I let Kookeu rest on the bed as I walk over to my window, gazing at the trees covered and white fluff. Today is such a beautiful day...

"What to do today..." I mutter as I pace around my room. I could go shopping...but I don't exactly need anything at the moment...Manicure? Nah...I can paint my nails myself.

I sigh and stare myself down in the mirror. I look at my lock of brown hair and something clicks as I recall a conversation I had with Sang-woo yesterday...

-

A girl with brown hair and gold highlights walked past us.

"God her hair looks like a highlighter," I remarked as I stared at her.

"I kinda like her hair. It's interesting," he mused.

-

"Let's get my hair done," I mutter as I walk over to my phone and dial up my hairstylist.

A quick breakfast and a short drive later, here I am, looking at a list of colours I can dye my hair, though I didn't need it cause I already know what I want.

"You ready Nayeon?" my hairstylist, Sunny, asks.

"Ne."

She leans forward on the chair I was sitting on, staring at me through the mirror.

"What are we going with boss?"

I stare back through the mirror and I smile.

"Let's go with brunette with pink highlights."

"Bold choice. I like it," she says as she walks away.

Hopefully Sang-woo likes it too...

***