I ran back to our classroom.
I was panting so hard. I need to breathe away from Rye. How can he be so handsome like that? If we became boyfriends, I would fill my IG feeds with his photos. I want to brag to everyone that this guy likes me too.

I rested for a moment-just one minute to organize my thoughts.
Don't make it easy for him, Riley.
You need to make him realize that you are worth to wait.
Damn it. It's me who cannot wait anymore.

I want to experience holding hands while walking. Then we are going to feed each other at lunch. I can feel my face burning again with the thought. I let out a deep breath. "Woooaaah"

"Ri,"

"Fuck me! Rye? Why are you here?"

His lips were so close to my ear. The way he called my name makes me...
I don't want to say it...

"Lunch with me?" His face is still close.

Is my breath ready to answer? I think so.

"I am eating with Maru."

"We can ask him to join us then. We will eat with Aki. Would that be fine with you?"
Please move your face away! Please! I beg you! Just one month, Rye! Please don't do this to me.

"Okay."

I saw Maru waiting for us on the same spot.

"I am hungry." Aki was looking daggers at us.

"Why? Waiting for me to feed you?"
Rye asked him calmly.

Aki ignored him and looked at me instead. "Hi, party boy! So when will you organize a party again?" He chuckled.

"Maybe on Friday. I am still searching for a new place." I answered.

He laughed loudly. "You are really expecting that you will be able to organize a party again? You are making me laugh." Why is he making fun of me?
"Rye, he said he will organize a party. What can you say?" Aki looked at his brother.

"Shut up!" He stopped him. "Not today, Aki."

He asked someone to get our food.

We were just talking when I heard Aki laugh again. What is wrong with him?

"Riley Cameron?" They are Elites.

They handed me huge bouquets. Woaaah! Rain and Cloud are not a joke.

Now I know why Aki is laughing. He is teasing Rye.

After lunch, Rye walked me to my room.

"Are you okay, Ri?"

"Of course." I flashed my IG smile.

"Then let's talk again after class. I need to say something to you."
He caressed my cheek.

It's a YES! Without a doubt!

The class ended early.

I received a notification that I was added to GC. Who the hell are these people again?

I checked my screen, and I think I forgot how to breathe.

Reese Jongcheveevat added you to the group.

It's like a reminder to me that I can't give in easily

It's like a reminder to me that I can't give in easily. How the hell would I do that? One month? With Rye? How about we keep it a secret first? But they are Kiriguns, they would know. It will ruin their trust on me.

I saw him looking at me.

I was carrying the roses that his siblings gave me. I didn't bring his tulips with me. He will say I am ungrateful if he sees them. I ran as fast as I could.

I immediately hid it in my car.

I was panting heavily. If only I knew that I could run that fast with two large bouquets in my arms, I could have joined hurdles before.

I need to go home.
W

e can't talk today.

Shit! He followed me here. Did he run too?
If I could only watch the clip from the school's CCTV of how he chased me here, it would be better than any of the romantic movies I had seen for sure.

He asked me to drive to Gel's cafe. This is it. You need to do it. Make him court you. You can do this. I keep reminding myself.

I can't focus because my car is now filled with Rye's manly but not that heavy scent, enough to make you fall in love just by smelling him.

I don't know how many times I made a mistake, but the good thing is we reached the place safely.

He opened the door for me and was welcomed by Gel.

I am practicing my script in my head.

He finally said it, the words I've always wanted to hear. He wants me to be his boyfriend.

My phone vibrated. It was his mom again in our group chat. "I want to see how cute my son courts you."

Fine! I will show you how cute he will be.

I told him to court me! But what if he says, 'who do you think you are? I can find anyone better than you who will agree right away?'

Or maybe

'Then forget what I said, Riley. I will never court anyone.'

I shook the ugly thoughts out of my head.

"You have to court me, Rye."

Please! I need your family's approval too. They won't like me if I agree right away.

He sighed heavily before agreeing with me.

Is this real? Rye Hottest Jongcheveevat is going to court me. Beat that!

We continued eating the doughnuts Gel made. Everything is delicious.
Even though, I am nervous as hell, I finished everything.

It's about time to go home.
"Key," Rye said.

"What?"

"Car key! I am going to drive."

Wow! It's a YES!

"Sure." I handed him the key.

Rye is driving me home. I feel so beautiful today.

He is a smooth driver. I didn't tell him my address, but he fucking knows all the most accessible routes to my home.

"Arrived, thanks, Red." He spoke.

"Red? are you calling me Red?"
What? is this our endearment already? Should I call him black?

He pointed to the wireless earbud on his ear. So he was talking to someone earlier? I was so in love at him that I thought he was singing for me.

"That's Jared, our friend. He is a member of Elites too, so he assisted me because I don't usually drive."

"I feel special now because you drove for me." I chuckled. Riley, the flirt, please stop.

"You are." He said.

A luxurious car stopped beside mine.

"I need to go now." He moved his face closer to me.

Kissing is not allowed. Ughhh.

He just touched my hair. "I'll talk to you later." His lips almost touched my ear.
Get out of my car right now! I beg you. Cooperate with me.
"Answer when I call." He added.

He transferred to their car's passenger seat. When his car disappeared from my sight, I could only scream.

My heart! My poor heart!