Meetings would often take place in the burrow but after their previous base; 12 Grimmauld Place was tidied up, their meetings now took place there and for the time being, they had been staying there.

Y/n, Fred, and George still weren't allowed into the meetings and even though Y/n delivered messages, she had no idea what they said.

── ──

"Sirius!" Y/n exclaimed, happily walking up to him and hugging him. "It's so great to see you!" Sirius returned the warm embrace. "And I see you've finally taken a shower." She jokingly spoke, pulling back and laughed as Sirius's grin faltered into a stone cold face.

"Well, anyways, I bring gifts." Sirius stepped aside, allowing room for someone else to walk in through the door.

Y/n gasped and threw herself onto the man, hugging him tightly. "Remus!" He returned her hug. "It's good to see you again, Y/n. Are you taller?" He pulled away, looking her up and down.

"Alright, in, in." Molly ushered them all. "And close the door!" Y/n was about to close the door before a woman with bright hot pink hair rushed in.

"Oh, hello." Y/n greeted, closing the door.

"Y/n, this is—" Remus was cut off by the woman. "I'm Tonks." She extended a hand to shake. Y/n smiled and shook her hand. "The auror, right? I'm Y/n, nice to meet you."

Tonks was about to reply before Molly practically hauled the three adults away. "We'll talk more later!" She told Y/n and Y/n nodded.

── ──

"Harry's been what?!" Y/n exclaimed. Arthur had just informed everyone that Harry was being expelled from Hogwarts for the use of the patronus charm and that Dumbledore was clearing it up with the ministry.

Arthur sent Harry a letter. So did Sirius.
But Y/n knew Harry. He wouldn't be happy that they weren't giving him any answers.

Four days after the incident, Remus set off with Moody, and Tonks to retrieve Harry. "We'll bring him back safely, don't worry." Remus told her before they set off.

Y/n was excited, but also knew that she'd be in for a load of questions from her little brother. Everyone would be. His friends, and his own family had been keeping this secret from him— and even though it was for his safety, he wouldn't understand that. He'd be pissed.

── ──

It wasn't long until Harry returned. Alongside Moody, Remus, and Tonks.

Molly and Y/n rushed over to meet Harry, Y/n immediately took him in for a hug. Molly then gave him a hug as well once Y/n pulled away.

"Oh, Harry, it's lovely to see you!" she whispered. "You're looking peaky; you need feeding up, but you'll have to wait a bit for dinner, I'm afraid."

She turned to the gang of wizards behind him and whispered urgently, "He's just arrived, the meeting's started."

The other wizards began to head off. "The meeting is only for members of the Order, Hermione and Ron are upstairs, Y/n can help you out with anything."

Molly turned and walked off while Y/n took Harry's trunk. "Keep quiet in the hall, we don't want anything to wake up."

"Huh?" Harry visibly expressed his confusion. "What's going on? What is all this?"

"Ron, Hermione, and I will explain everything, just keep quiet for right now."

The two made their way to the upstairs room that Hermione and Ron resided in. Harry turned the snake shaped handle and stepped into the high ceiling room. Hermione was the first to notice him. She immediately threw herself onto him.