She turned to look at him to see him staring at her with such worry like she'd suddenly disappear as she answered, "Upstairs."

                 "It's a family matter so I'll give your family space," she said before kissing him on the cheek. "I'll be right upstairs."

                She went to pull away but Elijah hadn't let go of her hand. Klaus watched it all unfold. Jenny tugged on it, "Elijah."

                 Elijah reluctantly let go of her hand like he was afraid of what would happen if he did. He watched her leave the room and even then, he listened to the sound of her heart beating because the sound of silence still haunted his mind.

_____

After hours, Rebekah finally showed up but in a dire situation after the spirit of Eva Sinclair took over her body again. Elijah wanted to gain help from Freya but Klaus disagreed so he sulked in the corner like a child.

Although, every time she even looked at Rebekah, she started to gain a headache so she kept her gaze focused on her lap. And she started to feel like a shadow loomed over or around her and she knew that feeling all too well; the suffocating darkness blinded her senses and caused her to keep looking over her shoulder like at any moment she'd see the world of the dead behind her.

"Rebekah!" Freya smiled as she entered the room. "It's good to see you again."

"And you. Although I'd prefer better circumstances," Rebekah said as they sat next to each other on the couch. Jenny sat in a chair across from them while Elijah stood by her side.

"You needn't worry. Elijah explained the problem, and I can help," Freya said.

Klaus muttered loudly from the bar, "Rather confident, aren't we?"

Freya turned to look at him, partly amused and partly confused. But when Klaus doesn't even acknowledge her, she just sighed and turned back to Rebekah.

"The spirit of the host body is powerful, but I can cast a spell," Freya brushed Rebekah's cheek with her hand. "Put you in a deep sleep, and then suppress this other essence. You'll be just fine."

"Lovely," Rebekah said nervously. "When do we start?"

Klaus groaned, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me. She spouts off some magical diagnosis, and we are all supposed to applaud?"

"Nik, she's trying to help!" Rebekah said, annoyed at his behavior.

Klaus stood to his feet and walked toward them, "Yes, but for the sake of keeping our options open, why not write down your spells and incantations, that way we can have them double-checked by an impartial third party? Say, Davina? She'd love to prove me wrong."

"I doubt she'd be able to understand my magic, let alone have the power to execute it."

"Oh, so you're my only hope, then? Seems rather convenient, doesn't it?"

"Actually, I'm not," Freya argued. "If you lack such faith in me, then have your spirit guide over there fix the problem."

Freya looked to Jenny and soon all eyes were on her. She swallowed harshly in surprise, "Excuse me? A spirit guide?"

"You know what she is?" Elijah questioned.

"You don't?" Freya looked at him in confusion before explaining. "I know that she is a beacon of spiritual energy and a nexus for lost souls. She should be able to guide a spirit from the living to the dead."