Epilogue

Fast Forward

No One Pov

The daughter of the Bruschweiler family and the daughter of Bae family got reported to be in a relationship with each other.

Their family confirmed the relationship between their daughters.

Wait where did they got that picture of you?...... Suzy asked her when they saw the article.

I don't know I'm not posting any picture of me with that kind of you know..... Lisa said to her.

Guys I posted Lisa's picture when we're still in college...... Dahyun said to them.

What the heck I told you not to post my pictures...... Lisa said to her.

Nah it's just a throwback pictures.......Dahyun said to her.

I'mma kill you..... Lisa said to her and about to approach her but Suzy hold her hand.

Stay here and sit down...... Suzy said to her and Lisa obeyed her.

Under...... Dahyun said to her and Lisa glared at her.

Lisa your cats and love is here!......They heard Jiyong shouted.

Stay he-

Suzy didn't finished her statement when Lisa immediately run towards the living room but she didn't saw anyone so she went to the backyard and saw her pets.

Omo my babies...... Lisa stated and hugged them while the others appeared.

You will really leave your girlfriend just for your pets?....... Irene asked her.

I just missed my babies....... Lisa said to her.

Then why did you left them in New York?...... Suzy asked her as she carried Luca.

I don't actually know...... Lisa answered.

Go inside now...... Lisa said to them and her pets obeyed her even Luca.

Let's go inside...... Suzy stated and they went inside the house except for Irene and Lisa.

Lisa..... Irene called her and Lisa looked at her.

I'm happy for the both of you.......Irene said to her.

Thank you.... Lisa said to her as they started to walk.

I'm still your only Hyunnie right?......Irene asked her.

Of course you're still my Hyunnie and one only Hyunnie...... Lisa said to her and smiled.

Promise?..... Irene asked her.

Promise ....... Lisa answered as she messed Irene's hair.

Yah! Why did you do that?..... Irene asked her.

Nothing let's go back your cousin is already waiting inside...... Lisa said to her and they went inside the house.

Manoban...... Suzy called her and opened her arms so Lisa laid beside her in the couch and hug her.

Good thing the both of you fit there......Jennie said to them.

Lisa is fall but she's thin...... Suzy stated.

Hey I'm not thin anymore....... Lisa said to her.

You're still thin for me...... Jennie said to her.

Whatever...... Lisa stated and just hugged Suzy then buried her face on Suzy's neck.

By the way Dad why did you let those people make an article about my relationship with Lisa?...... Suzy asked him.

Because we know that you will also do it so we just do it ourselves......Her Dad answered.

Without our consent?...... Lisa asked him but still her head is buried on Suzy's neck.

I know you will also understand it.....Her Dad said to her.

Hmm okay...... Lisa stated and stand up

Let's go to my room...... Lisa said to Suzy.

What are we going to do there?......Suzy asked her.

I want cuddle...... Lisa answered and smiled.

Okay if that's what you want..... Suzy stated and stand up.

Enjoy and feel at home...... Lisa said to them then she went to her room with Suzy.

Maybe in another life Lisa I can fight for you but this life you're with Suzy and I accept that as long as she can make you happy...... Irene said in her mind.

When Suzy and Lisa entered the room they just cuddle like what Lisa said.

Suzy they said first love never dies but true love can make you forget it....Lisa said to her and Suzy just hummed

But you're my first love...... Lisa stated and Suzy looked at her.

And you're my true love...... Lisa said to her and Suzy smiled.

We're just the same Lisa...... Suzy said to her.

Here I am in your arms where I belong..... Suzy said to her.

I love you...... Suzy said to her.

I love you too....... Lisa said to her and kissed her forehead.

            -------The End-------

(Hi guys I will be busy after this day but don't worry I'll be back also I just need to finish something and you will still read my story even if they will have a dating rumour right?)