Chapter 14

March 27.Night.

No One Pov
When Lisa and her friends arrived Suzy welcomed them then they went to the backyard.

Happy birthday Lali...... Suzy said to her and smiled.

Thank you...... Lisa said to her and smiled.

Did you already celebrate it?......Suzy asked her and Lisa shook her head.

Why?....... Suzy asked her.

Nah I have plans tonight....... Lisa answered.

By the way where's Joohyun?...... Lisa asked her.

Oh she's just around....... Suzy answered then smiled fakely and Lisa just nod at her.

I'll just invite Joohyun outside later so I can propose to her...... Lisa said in her mind.

Hey your family is here....... Seulgi whispered to her that made Lisa looked at the Bruschweiler who's sitting in the corner.

Good evening everyone...... Irene's Dad said to them that made them looked at him.

I would like to thank you for coming this especially event especially the Bruschweiler's family....... Irene's Dad stated.

So I would like to tell that this is engagement party between the son of Kim family Suho and my daughter Irene....... Irene's Dad stated that made the Bruschweiler's family and Lisa's friends to look at Lisa.

Lisa..... Suzy called her worriedly then they saw Irene being hold by Suho.

Joohyun...... Lisa called her and Irene looked at her.

Hyun tell me this isn't true...... Lisa said to her and hold her hand.

Hey fuck off dude...... Suho said and punched Lisa that made her siblings to stand up same to her friends.

Hyun...... Lisa called her.

Irene what is this?....... Her Dad asked her.

Nothing Dad...... Irene said to him

Hyun come on you said that you love me..... Lisa said to her receiving another punch from Suho

She will be my wife and besides Irene won't be in a relationship with a woman...... Suho said to her.

Suho is right my daughter will not love someone like you and I heard that you're just an employee and doesn't have any family....... Irene's Dad said to her.

Hyun for Pete's sake we've been almost two years and you will just throw that away?...... Lisa asked her.

Irene is that true?...... Her Dad asked her and Irene just shook her head then looked away.

This liar...... Seulgi muttered angrily.

Heard that?...... Suho asked her.

She will never love you...... Suho said to her as she punched her hard and kicked her stomach.

I'm going to kill that rascall......Seunghyun stated but their Mom hold her

Calm down...... Their Mom said to her

But they are embarrassing and hurting her.....Jiyong said to her.

Who would even love you? A pathetic woman who's chasing Irene just for money...... Irene's Dad said to Lisa and with that Mrs. Bruschweiler let go the hold with Jiyong and Seunghyun.

All of them got shocked when Seunghyun suddenly punched Suho same as with Jiyong to Suho.

Mr. Bruschweiler your children.....Irene's Dad said to him and they approached them including Lisa's friends and Suzy.

Lisa...... Suzy stated and helped her to stand up.

Unnie, Lisa is bleeding ....... Jisoo said to Dara.

Are you okay?....... Seungri asked her worriedly.

You already saw her received a punched from these rascals and you will ask her that?...... Taeyang asked him.

Who are you calling rascals?......Suho asked him.

I didn't know that this is the Bruschweiler's family...... Irene's Dad stated.

Dad that's enough...... Irene said to him.

We will act like this if you mess one of us...... Jiyong said to him.

One of you? That woman isn't one of you ....... Irene's Dad said to him.

This woman that you're talking about is my one and only daughter......Mrs. Bruschweiler said to him that made the people in the party gasp.

Nonsense....... Irene's Dad stated.

That's enough....... Suzy's Dad said to him.

Lisa..... Suzy called her.

I-I'll go now...... Lisa stated weakly.

No you're still bleeding...... Suzy said to her

Please let me go....... Lisa said to her.

I don't want to let you go but if you want to be alone okay...... Suzy said as she let go of Lisa then Lisa left.

Embarrassing and hurting my daughter is the biggest mistake you have done and believe me having a partnership with the Kim family is nonsense, it won't help you once we make your company go bankrupt......Mr. Bruschweiler said to him then they left.

You're a bitch Irene...... Jennie said and slapped her before leaving.