Chapter 6

Joohyun Pov
When Suho started to lick my neck I immediately pushed him and and slapped him.

I didn't agree to the marriage thing Suho...... I said to him and stand up.

You don't have any choice Irene you will be mine...... Suho stated.

I will never be yours..... I said and grabbed my stuffs then I exited my room.

Irene where are you going?..... Suzy's Dad asked when he saw me.

Suho just licked my neck and I didn't even agree with the marriage thing......I answered.

Irene...... Dad called me.

You will let me marry a asshole dad?....I asked him.

You're unbelievable...... I said to him.

Irene..... Mom called me but I ignored her.

The wedding will happen after three months and we will have a party in the house to celebrate that wedding.....Dad stated.

Why did you even set me up with this?...... I asked him.

Our company is getting bankrupt and the Bruschweiler refused our offer so we made a deal with the Kim .....Dad answered.

For pete's sake Dad I'm your daughter so let me be happy and free...... I said to him.

Irene just do it for our company......Dad stated.

I will go back to Korea...... I stated then left.

I hope Lisa didn't heard it, I don't want this to happen.

Suzy Pov
It's already night and still Lisa is not here.

Seul how about let's go to the company that Lisa is working?..... I asked her.

Okay...... Seulgi said and we left at Lisa's house.

When Seulgi's car stopped we also stopped our car that's when I realized that Lisa is working under the Bruschweiler's company.

Sir can I ask did Lisa already left?.......Seulgi asked the guard.

No she's still inside...... The guard answered.

We will go to her...... Seulgi said to him and the guard just nod at her.

Let's go....... Seulgi said and we entered the building then we saw the son of the Bruschweiler.

Sir....... Seulgi said and bowed her head so we also bowed our heads.

Seulgi what are you doing here?......Mr. Jiyong asked her.

We're here for Lisa sir....... Seulgi said to him.

Oh well I will also go to her mind if I will just walk along with you and your friends?...... Mr. Jiyong asked her.

Sure sir..... Seulgi answered and we started to walk.

Wait does Lisa have her own office here?...... Mina whispered as we stopped infront a door.

Yes she have...... Mr. Jiyong said as he knocked at the door.

Lisa can you open this?..... Mr. Jiyong asked her but there's no response.

Seulgi can you get the spare key in my office because it's locked...... Mr. Jiyong said to her and Seulgi just nod at him then left.

After a few moments Seulgi got back and she opened the door then we saw a lot of broken glasses around.

Lisa..... I stated and immediately approached her.

Hey ...... I called her and she looked at me her face is blank.

What happened?...... I asked her worriedly but she just hugged me tightly.

Yah! Did you just throw your phone?...... Jeongyeon asked her.

I h-hate this...... Lisa stated while hugging me then I looked at Mr. Jiyong and his eyes is full of concern.

Lisa what happened?....... Mr. Jiyong asked her.

Guys can you leave us for a moment?..... Seulgi asked while looked at Lisa.

But she won't let me go ....... I said to her.

Please...... Seulgi stated and I looked at Lisa.

Lisa I'll be back...... I said to her as I pulled out from the hug and we exited the office.

What happened to her?...... Jennie asked worriedly.

Let's just ask her later...... Rose answered.

What did you do Irene?