Chapter 23

Suzy Pov
When Lisa woke up Dara unnie, Mrs. Bruschweiler and Jennie already got back.

Hey uhm Irene will be arriving here tomorrow...... Seulgi stated earning a punch from Jennie

Oh ....... Our friends said in unison.

My ghad what was that for?...... Seulgi asked her and Jennie pointed Lisa.

Hey let's eat pancake?....... I asked her and she looked at me.

Does Irene will really come here?......Lisa asked and I released a deep sigh before nodding my head.

I c-can't...... Lisa stated.

What do you mean Priya?.......Seunghyun oppa asked her.

I don't want her to see me like this .....Lisa answered.

I don't want her to go here just because of the guilty she's feeling......Lisa added so I hold her hand.

She will go here not because she pity you but because she loves you...... I said to her.

Suzy...... Jennie called me.

But you should know that I'm courting you already okay?..... I said to her but she just looked at me.

You will have a talk to her to clear something...... I said to her.

Okay but don't leave me ....... Lisa stated and I nod my head.

And never will...... I said to her.

Lisa collecting the Bae's daughters......Jisoo stated.

Honestly I will tape their mouth soon...... Rose stated.

Hmm okay but I want to eat pancake but I don't want to get fat..... Lisa stated.

You're so think and you keep thinking that you will get fat?..... Jennie asked her in disbelief.

Say ah...... I said to Lisa and she did what I said so I spooned the pancake inside her mouth.

Suzy we should talk....... Nayeon stated so I stopped feeding Lisa.

Let me continue it...... Mrs. Bruschweiler said and I just nod my head then we went outside of Lisa's room.

What do you guys want to talk about?...... I asked them

About Irene....... Momo answered.

Suzy what if Irene still love Lisa?......Sana asked.

I don't know but this time I will choose my happiness...... I answered.

She will surely take care of Lisa......Dahyun stated.

But hey we should not be rude to her right Jennie?...... Seulgi asked her.

Whatever....... Jennie stated.

So what happened to my family there?....... I asked them.

Getting bankrupt but don't worry we got your parents, grandpa and Irene's Mom....... Chaeyoung answered.

How about her Dad?..... I asked them.

After what her father did to Lisa you will expect us that we will help that jerk?...... Rose asked in disbelief.

Jerk?...... I asked her.

Yeah because he doesn't act like a man but he does act like a jerk ....... Rose answered.

Well Irene is kinda jerk...... Jennie stated.

Aish this two ...... Jisoo stated that made the both of them looked at her.

What do you mean by that Jisoo?......Jennie asked her.

Look you and Rose are being harsh to Irene remember she also made Lisa happy ....... Jisoo said to the both of them.

But she also hurt Lisa....... Jennie said to her.

Jen just for Lisa stob being harsh towards her...... Seulgi said to her.

The last time that I listened to you Lisa got hurt even more...... Jennie said to her.

Jennie come on...... Jisoo said to her then Lisa's sibling came out with Dara unnie.

Be friends to her...... Seulgi said to her.

Do you forgot? That girl is the reason why Lisa is here...... Jennie said to her and Nayeon hold her hand.

If you think forgiving her will make Lisa recover fast well you're wrong......Jennie said to her.

Jen that's enough...... Dara unnie said to her.

That freaking woman is the reason why Lisa is struggling...... Jennie stated.

Jen enough ....... I said to her.

Let's hear her side first and if it's not valid I'll let you say or do what you want......  I added.

Even tho her reason is valid I won't forget what she did to Lisa..... Jennie stated.

I understand so calm down ...... I said to her.

Fine let's go back inside.......Jennie stated then entered the room.

She's sleeping again?...... Jeongyeon asked.

Just let her....... Mr. Bruschweiler stated.

Let's buy her some cats for sure she will love it ...... I stated.

That's a great idea...... Jihyo stated.

This is the start of our story.