Chapter 4

Next Day

Suzy Pov
When my family left also Joohyun along with her parents and grandpa I just went to Lisa's house.

Knowing Lisa she probably didn't locked her door again because I opened it when I twisted the door knob.

Hmm maybe she's still sleeping...... I stated and went to the kitchen then I started to cook food for breakfast.

After I cooked the food for breakfast I went to Lisa's room. I think it's her think not locking a door.

Manoban wake up...... I said to her.

Aish let me sleep....... Lisa stated.

Lisa you will be late to your work......I said to her.

Oppa won't mind....... Lisa stated.

Pardon?..... I asked her then she looked at me

Aish just wait me outside...... Lisa stated so I just obeyed her.

After a few minutes Lisa came in the kitchen.

So why didn't you locked the door again?...... I asked her as we started to eat.

There's nothing to steal here....... Lisa answered.

But still what if it's a killer who will enter your house?...... I asked her.

Then welcome to my house...... Lisa answered.

Lisa I'm serious here...... I said to her.

Look there's nothing to worry about, I
can protect myself if ever something happens....... Lisa stated and smiled.

The last time you said that the next day I just heard that you got into a accident....... I said to her.

At least I survived..... Lisa stated.

But who paid your bills because Irene didn't and I'm sure I didn't...... I said to her.

Someone that you still doesn't need to know...... Lisa stated.

Is it a man or a woman?...... I asked her.

Secret....... Lisa answered.

Hey I will remind you that you already have a girlfriend...... I said to her.

I know I'm not a cheater...... Lisa stated and stand up.

I'll just see you tonight....... Lisa stated

Can I invite our friends to come over here?...... I asked her.

Suzu my house is not big....... Lisa stated.

I don't care so is it a yes or no?...... I asked her.

Yes just locked the door and don't let some stranger enter the house...... Lisa answered.

Tell that to yourself Manoban...... I said to her.

Oh just do what I said...... Lisa stated.

Whatever....... I stated.

I'll get going now....... Lisa stated then left and I contacted our friends and told them to go here.

After a few minutes they already arrived but as expected Seulgi will be late.

Where's Lisa?...... Jisoo asked.

She have a work today........ I answered.

And why are you here in her house?......Rose asked.

I'm alone in the house because my parents are out of the country...... I answered.

Why didn't you come with them?......Jeongyeon asked.

I just don't want to....... I answered.

That's why you're here in Lisa's house?...... Jennie asked and I just nod at her.

Oh her girlfriend might get jealous Suzy...... Chaeyoung stated.

I

'm her cousin why would she be jealous?....... I asked her

Plus before she came to Lisa's life I'm already here...... I stated.

And we all know that you like her......Dahyun stated.

As long as I'm not ruining any relationship it's okay ......... I stated.

Her parents is homophobic...... Jennie stated.

Judgemental...... Nayeon stated.

But Irene loves Lisa so much...... I stated.

Oh shut up we know that but why can't she fight for their relationship?...... Jihyo asked.

Why does she keep hiding her relationship with your relatives?......Nayeon asked.

Maybe she's afraid...... I answered.

Bullshit...... Jisoo stated that made me looked at her.

Let me guess because Lisa doesn't have family, Lisa isn't rich and lastly Lisa isn't a man they want for their daughter is it right?..... Jisoo asked.

How did you know?....... I asked her.

Your family is such a judgemental one to my family...... Jisoo answered.

Not my parents and grandparents...... I said to her.

Okay okay...... Jisoo stated.

One wrong move that will hurt Lisa I won't hesitate to take her away from Irene and her parents.