Chapter 17

Lisa Pov
After I wash the plates I followed Suzy in her room. When I'm about to knock I heard her spoke.

She's talking to Irene and while I'm listening I couldn't help to feel guilty when I heard her started to cry I opened the door.

Suzy...... I called her then she looked at me and she immediately wiped her tears so I approached her.

H-Hey what are you doing here?......Suzy asked plainly but I just hugged her and with that she started to cry.

Am I hurting you?...... I asked her but she didn't respond.

I'm sorry it's just that I'm hurt because if what happened...... I said to her and I pulled out from the hug then wiped her tears.

It's all my fault I shouldn't fall for you it's just it's hard not to..... Suzy stated while sobbing.

I know you love my cousin but Lisa give me a chance....... Suzy added and I just wiped her tears.

Please give me a chance to make you feel how much I love you ....... Suzy stated and I felt my heartbeat fasten.

Suzu I'm from almost two years of relationship that's hard for me ...... I said to her.

Please Lisa I can wait until you're fully healed again ....... Suzy stated.

Hmm okay but it will take a lot of time...... I said to her.

I can wait...... Suzy stated and I nod my head.

Thank you...... Suzy stated and hugged me.

I didn't know that I'm hurting her while I'm loving her cousin.

Lali ...... Suzy called me and I just hummed.

Does your therapy is working?......Suzy asked.

I don't know....... I answered and I suddenly feel dizzy

Hey are you okay?...... Suzy asked.

Seunghyun oppa message me that they will arrive here later but our friends won't...... I said to her as I rest my head to her.

Hey Lisa is there something wrong?......Suzy asked.

I feel dizzy....... I answered.

I'll just get a medicine wait here......Suzy stated.

Can I lay down for a sec?...... I asked her while my eyes are closed.

Okay just lay down there I'll be back......Suzy said and I lay down on her bed.

Oh I lose a lot of weight wow

Suzy Pov
When I got back to Lisa I placed the glass of water in the table and sat down in the bed.

While I'm looking at her I realized that she lost a lot of weight because she's not even eating enough.

Lisa wake up your medicine is already here...... I said to her.

Lisa ...... I called her and shake her body but there's no response.

Lisa wake up ...... I said to her trying not to panic.

I'll bring you to the hospital but I can't carry you so I'll just call some of your bodyguards..... I said to her then went outside.

Can you carry Lisa I'll bring her to the hospital...... I said to them and one of them went inside so I followed him

Ma'am her family is in the airport......He stated and carried Lisa.

Hmm just tell them that we're in the hospital ...... I said to him and he just nod at me.

After he placed Lisa in my car I immediately drive towards the hospital.

Doc please check her...... I said to him.

What happened to Miss Bruschweiler?...... He asked.

She's not waking up doc please help me..... I said to him

Okay wait here and we will check her up to know what's wrong with the patient...... He stated and I just nod at him then they took Lisa away.

What's happening with you now Lisa? I hope you're okay and it's not serious why you're here.