Chapter 27

Two Months

Lisa Pov
Right now I'm 100% sure that I'm finally okay and before I leave this hospital I want to say yes to Suzy.

I can't deny that her actions make me fall for her again and she really did wait.

Miss Bruschweiler I can tell that you're fully recovered and I admire how you immediately recover from anorexia nervosa...... The doctor stated.

Thank you...... I said to him

Just eat enough next time and open up with your friends with your problem than handling it by yourself...... The doctor stated.

Hmm I will keep that in mind......I said to him.

By the way can I talk to Suzy privately?...... I asked them.

Well our flight will be this afternoon so okay...... Nayeon stated then they exited the room.

Hmm so what do you want to talk about?...... Suzy asked as she walked towards me

I just want to say that you should stop courting me ....... I said to her and I can see shockness on her face

Wae? Did I do something wrong?...... I asked her and I shook my head

Ani but I want to be your girlfriend......I said to her and smiled.

Suzy thank you for letting me experience how to being court by someone and promise I will also court you everyday....... I said to her and she smiled

As long as I can make you happy ......Suzy stated.

Hmm can I kiss my girlfriend?.......Suzy asked and I just nod at her then she kissed me passionately so I kissed her back.

I'll wait you in Korea and I'll tell my parents about us ...... Suzy stated as soon as we pulled out from the kiss.

You will tell them?....... I asked her.

Don't worry they don't judge me that easily and besides I already told them that I'm interested to a woman which is you...... Suzy answered.

I will still remind you that I'm your cousin's ex girlfriend...... I said to her.

I don't care....... Suzy stated.

Well your my first love so that's okay...... I stated and I lay down.

F-First love?...... Suzy asked and I smiled before looking at her.

You're my first love but I feel like you don't like me because you let my attention go to Joohyun...... I said to her.

F-For real?..... Suzy asked and I just nod at her.

Why that's quite dumb of me making you feel that...... Suzy stated.

Nah it's okay...... I said to her.

No it's not...... Suzy stated.

If I didn't make you feel that way maybe you didn't got into a relationship with Irene...... Suzy stated.

Like I said it's okay plus Joohyun also made me happy....... I said to her.

Hmm okay but I didn't forgot that you said that the two of you did it......Suzy stated.

Why? Do you want us to do it?...... I asked her.

Can we? Even just for a minute......Suzy stated so I pulled her and kissed her.

While we're kissing I felt her hand on my stomach so I placed my one hand inside her shirt and let my hand massage her.

L-Lisa..... Suzy moaned then I saw the door opened so I immediately pulled out from the kiss.

Oh you're doing something.......Jisoo stated then smirked and I saw Joohyun looking at us but when she saw me looking at her she smiled.

Know how to knock ...... Suzy said to her.

Hehe but we might miss our flight.......Jihyo stated.

Well I'll just see you in Korea..... Suzy stated and I just nod at her then she kissed my forehead.

When they exited my room Joohyun approached me.

Are you okay?...... I asked her worriedly but she just hugged me.

Hyun ...... I stated then she looked at me and she hold my hand.

I can't deny that I'm hurt...... Joohyun stated.

I told you that you can love someone else..... I said to her but she shook her head.

Can I feel your hands again?......Joohyun asked then she suddenly placed my hand inside her shirt to her breast.

H-Hyun..... I stated nervously.

Irene...... I heard Suzy called her so I closed my eyes because I'm still not ready to die.

Suzy...... Joohyun stated but I feel my hand is still on her breast.

What are you doing?...... Suzy asked her.

I just missed her hands on me......Joohyun answered.

Well you can let go now she's my girlfriend now not yours...... Suzy said to her.

Open your eyes...... Joohyun whispered as I felt her tounge licked my neck that made eyes open

Yah!..... Suzy shouted then our friends arrived.

That's my girlfriend...... Suzy stated.

Chill like I said I just missed her hands on me..... Joohyun said to her and stand up.

Well I guess this is my last time to feel you in my body ...... Joohyun stated.

Let's go ....... Joohyun said to them then they went outside.

Manoban...... Suzy called me that made me gulped.

You better not do anything....... Suzy stated.

I won't...... I said to her.

Good...... Suzy stated then she suddenly sucked my neck.

There so the people can know that you're already taken ...... Suzy stated while looking at the mark she made.

See you...... Suzy stated then pecked my lips before leaving the room.

Aish they are really cousins