Chapter 2

Irene Pov
Hi I'm Irene bae, Lisa's girlfriend and Suzy's cousin.

I know and I'm sure that Suzy likes Lisa by how she look at my girlfriend it's different but I'm not confronting her about it because she's her bestfriend and she's also my cousin.

I can't believe hyung right now.......Dad stated and I went back inside the house.

But he have a point you can't just judge other people..... Grandpa said to him.

Dad I just want the best for my daughter...... Dad said to him.

But the question is, does your daughter will be happy with that?......Grandpa asked him and Dad looked at me but I just looked at Grandpa.

It's not all about the person's background and wealth...... Grandpa said to him before leaving

I'll go to my room now I still have somewhere to go...... I said to the both of them and went to my room

After I change my clothes I grabbed my phone and dialed Lisa's number. After a few moments she finally answered it.

Babe ...... I stated.

Pardon? Who is this?...... A different voice asked that made my eyesbrows furrowed.

Who are you?....... I asked.

I'm the first one who asked so better answer my question woman.......A woman voice said.

I'm Irene Bae the girlfriend of the person who owned the phone that you're holding right now...... I said to her.

Oh I'm Rose her friend....... She stated.

Why are you with her?....... I asked her.

She's drunk and I'm with our friends....... Rose answered.

Hmm okay...... I stated and ended the call.

Why did she even get drunk?...... I asked myself then I heard someone knocked on my door so I opened it revealing Mom.

Oh Mom what is it?...... I asked her.

I just want to know if you're okay......Mom answered.

I'm okay there's nothing to worry about....... I said to her.

Hmm are you sure you're not interested to someone?...... Mom asked and she entered my room.

Hmm Mom what if I'm interested to a woman?...... I asked her and she chuckled.

That's nonsense Joohyun in the end you will marry a man and you will have a happy family....... Mom answered.

Nonsense?......  I asked her.

A woman will be always for a man Joohyun remember that...... Mom stated.

Goodnight...... Mom stated as she went outside my room.

Goodnight...... I said to her and closed my door.

Why does my parents need to be like this?...... I asked myself as I lay down at my bed.

I love Lisa and I want to marry her no one else. If I won't end up with her till the end then I will just choose to be single.

Morning Came

As soon as I woke up, I took a bath and went downstairs as I saw grandpa.

Morning grandpa ...... I said to him.

Morning but where are you going this early?..... Grandpa asked.

I'll just bond with some friends grandpa...... I answered.

I'll go now. ...... I said to him then left.

When I arrived at Lisa's house I used the spare key that I have. Her house isn't like us her house is simple but in here I feel home.

Irene...... Jennie stated when she saw me.

Where's Lisa?....... I asked her.

At her room....... Jennie answered.

What are you doing here and where are your other friends?...... I asked her.

They just left and I will also leave......Jennie answered then left without even saying goodbye so I just went to Lisa's room.

As soon as I entered her room I saw her sitting in her bed so I approached her.

Morning...... I said and kissed her cheeks.

My head hurts...... Lisa stated.

Why did you even get drunk?...... I asked her and grabbed a medicine that is in the table maybe her friends prepared it.

Someone asked me and he's alone......Lisa answered.

Okay but next time don't drink if you can't even handle it...... I said to her.

Yes ma'am ....... Lisa stated and I chuckled.

So how's the dinner with your family?..... Lisa asked and I hugged her.

Let's not talk about it...... I said to her.

Okay but I'll just take a bath......Lisa said so I pulled out from the hug.

I love you ...... I said to her

And will always be...... I added and she smiled

I love you too Hyun...... Lisa stated before entering the bathroom.

I belong here I belong to your arms and it won't change till I die.