Chapter 24

Next Day

No One Pov
When Irene and the others arrived they got welcomed in the airport by Seulgi and Jisoo.

Hmm let's bring your luggage in the house first before going to the hospital..... Jisoo said to them and they just nod at her then they left the airport.

After they put their luggage in the house they went to the hospital.

Hmm can I know her state?......Irene asked them.

She's having mood swings but she's okay as for now....... Jisoo answered.

When they arrived at the hospital they just went straight to Lisa's room

Hi guys ...... Seulgi said to them as soon as she opened the door.

The first thing that Irene's eyes saw is Lisa getting feed by her cousin Suzy.

Irene...... Suzy stated.

Hi..... Irene stated but her eyes are still on Lisa.

She looked so thin..... Irene said in her mind.

Hi...... Nayeon stated.

I want to go to the restroom...... Lisa said to them.

What the- you will just release what you ate ...... Suzy said to her.

But I want to...... Lisa said to her

You just want to avoid Irene....... Jisoo said to her that made Lisa glare at
her.

Do you still want to live? Because I will kill you if you don't...... Lisa said to her that made her gulped.

Calm down....... Jiyong said to her.

We will just leave you and Irene so the both of you can talk ...... Mrs. Bruschweiler said to Lisa..

Don't leave me....... Lisa said to Suzy.

You're also telling me that before but I broke it...... Irene said in her mind.

I'll be back I will just go outside for a moment....... Suzy said to her and kissed her forehead before they left her room.

Hi...... Irene said to her and sat down beside her but Lisa just started to play her hands.

I'm sorry ....... Irene said to her.

Why did you do that to me?....... Lisa asked her.

I'm afraid that they will hate me Lisa....... Irene said to her.

I thought you can fight for us......Lisa said to her as a tear escaped from her eyes.

Did I do something for us to be like this?...... Lisa asked her.

Is there something wrong to me?......Lisa asked her.

Is there something that I'll make you embarrassing infront of the others?......Lisa asked her.

Hey hey calm down...... Irene said to her and hold her hand.

There's nothing wrong with you Lisa remember that...... Irene said to her.

It's all on me so don't blame yourself......Irene added.

It hurts...... Lisa stated and Irene just hugged her

While Irene is calming Lisa down Dahyun woke up on the floor and when she sat down she saw Irene hugging Lisa.

Ops wrong timing...... Dahyun stated and she went under the bed.

There's nothing wrong but I think this isn't our time because you're too good for me Lisa ...... Irene said to her as tears escaped from her eyes.

You need to let someone love you but please don't tell me to stop loving you ...... Irene said to her as she pulled out from the hug.

It hurts for me because I still love you, I promised to myself I will only marry a one and only Lalisa Manoban and I will fullfil that promise...... Irene added.

You will be alone...... Lisa said to her.

But we can still be close right?......Irene asked her.

But you will still be alone ......Lisa said to her but Irene just stayed quiet.

You can live with us because I'm living with my friends...... Lisa added.

I hurted you why are you still being nice to me?...... Irene asked her and Lisa started to caress Irene's cheek.

But that doesn't mean I never love you...... Lisa said to her.

You maybe broke my heart, your promises but you once completed my life...... Lisa added.

Thank you ...... Irene said and hugged her.

Letting you go is the biggest mistake I've ever made...... Irene added but Lisa lay down.

And loving you was the best mistake I've ever made..... Lisa said to her.

Can I kiss you for one last time?......Irene asked her that made Dahyun's eyes widen.

When Lisa nod her head Irene kissed her passionately.

You're my first and last Lisa.....Irene said to her and she let her forehead to lean to Lisa's forehead.

And I'm sorry if you can't be my last......Lisa said to her.

I understand...... Irene said to her and kissed her hand.