Chapter Twenty Two

One day after the museum incident...

It was a cloudy dark night. A cold mist covered over the waters and docks of a small fishing village down by the land.

It was sound and quiet as the last of the few fishermen were calling it a day as they tied their boats and ships back to the dock before making their way back with what fish they had caught.

All the fisherman had left, all except for one...

The fisherman softly whistled as they walked around, organizing his ship and making sure everything was locked in place so no theives would come and steal his nets or tools.

They continued whistling until their heard a strange "whoosh..." looking around, they noticed something on the docks from the distance. A strange cloaked figure, standing from within the mist and fog.

The fisherman frowned, stepping off from his boat, and onto the docks before grabbing a nearby lantern and held it up. "Uh... Hello? Is someone there?" The fisherman asked as he tried to get a better look at the mysterious figure. They watched as the clocked figure walked towards them before pausing just a good twelve feet distance from them.

The fisherman frowned. "...You alright there stranger? ...Is there something I can do to help?" They asked.

"Yes... in a matter a fact, there is..." They spoke as Morro looked up at him, revealing his green glowing eyes.

Two ghosts forming from behind the man as Bansha and the soul archer held there weapons towards the unfortunate man.

"We need to use your boat..." Morro said as he looked at the shaking fisherman.

The fisherman looked at them and nodded. "S-sure thing, go on ahead and t-t-take it." They said and tried to walk around them. But a cursed blade swung down, immediately blocking their way out.

"Where do you think your going?" A ghost asked as they held their weapon up to them.

Morro coldly chuckled. "A ship always needs it's captain." He said before turning to face the man. "Can't have you leaving us now can we?" He asked as he looked at the other ghosts that had began approaching them.

The fisherman backed away the best they could. "N-no please. Leave me alone!" They pleaded as the ghosts began approaching them while snickering.

"Please! No. NO!!!" They screamed out and the docks fell silent...