Chapter Twenty

Chasing down Morro. Cole, Jay, and, Nya follow Morro into the subway tunnels as they find themselves on top of a running train, facing Morro as they were ready for a rematch. 

Jay was the first to jump towards Morro, swinging his aeroblade as Morro deflected the attack. He took Nya's hand, boosting her up forward, supporting her attack until Morro jumped back, avoiding the attack.

Morro growled as he looked at the three. He was running out of strength and easily out numbered. He held up the sword as he saw Cole coming with his scythe and deflected it before avoiding another attack and summoned his element, blowing the three away from him.

Nya and the other two quickly stopped their fall as they clung on to roof of the train and looked back to Morro.

Summoning a cursed blade, the possessed ninja launched it towards them.

"Look out!" Jay yelled as the three ducked and moved out of the way. They looked back to the front of the train as the cursed glow flowed over the locomotive, cursing it as the train suddenly went uncontrollably faster, causing the train to shake in its tracks.

The three watched as Morro jumped to the last cart and detached it, seperating himself from the out of control train.

Morro laughed as he watched them. "So long Ninja!" He said as they went off into the distance, vanishing at the end of the tunnel, cackling.

Cole, Jay, and, Nya quickly looked to each other before running to the front of the train. They stoped as they stared at the cursed amd out of control locomotive.

"What do we do!?" Nya asked as she looked at the two with a worried look.

"What if I used my element to summon some large stones up to stop it?" Cole asked.

"It won't work!" Jay said. "The train is too fast. We need to find a way to slow it down without risking any of the passengers getting hurt."

"Nya, do you think you could use you're element to stop it?" Cole asked.

"Too risky, we need the main engine if we are to stop this train. Jay, you think you can try and find a way to stop it?" She asked.

Jay nodded. "I can try... I can't be certain if it'll work though." He said as he looked at the aeroblade in his hand. "Maybe the aeroblade can help it turn back and cure the controls?" Jay suggested.

"We'll have to take the chance, I don't want to find out if this track has a dead end." Nya said as she ran to one of the doors of the carts. "You two work on trying to stop the train. I'm going to help the people down below." She said as she went inside one of the passenger carts.

Jay nodded. "Okay, Cole, incase the train starts sliding. I'm going to need your help in slowing it to a stop."

Cole nodded. "Alright, you can count on me!" He said with a quick salute. He watched as Jay jump inside the locomotive. Before looking back forward. "I hope you know what you're doing..." He said as he stared up ahead and down the tracks.

Jumping down, Jay looked at the train. His eyes darting around as he looked at the controls. He made a worried sound as he tried pressing and pulling some of the controls.