Nothing.

Jay growled in irration. He looked around once more and muttered. "Come on Jay, think, think, think!" He had to be sure he hit the right area or this train will never stop. Spotting the right area, Jay smiled. He held up his aeroblade with both his hands. "Please let this work..." He said before shutting his eyes closed and swung the aeroblade down into the controls. 

Jay shook before opening his eyes as he noticed nothing happened. "Drr.. stupid peice of Junk!" He said before banging the aeroblade back into the controls with a bright flash.

The controls glowed as the curse began to vanish from the locomotive.

Jay watched as the train began to turn back and watched before letting out a victorious laugh. "Yes! I did it!" He said, lifting his arms up and into the air before hearing Cole's voice.

"Good work Jay! But we got a train up ahead!" Cole screamed.

Jay looked forward before wincing as he saw the approaching light from the distance. "...Oh shoot!" Jay quickly said as he immediately began pulling at levers.

The train up ahead had began to notice the situation as they quickly began slowing down.

Grabbing the breaks, Jay pulled it back.

There was a loud painful screech as the train's wheels stoped, forcing it to began sliding harshly agaisnt the tracks. Sparks flew out from the tracks as the train continued sliding down but it wasn't slowing down fast enough.

"COLE! NOW!!!" Jay yelled out, giving the black ninja the signal to act.

Cole jumped forward and infront of the train. Covering himself in stone as soon as he fell infront of the trian and pushed back against locomotive, trying to slow it down.

Nya yelped as she held down onto the seats, making sure everyone stayed down as the train started to slow down.

Sliding closer and close and...

Cole watched as the train was getting closer and closer and stoped just nearly a few inches from being crushed by the stopped train.

Cole huffed and huffed before sighing. The stone falling down from his body as he fell face forward against the trian, relieved and tired.

Jay looked forward and gave a trembling chuckle before falling to the ground .

Nya looked around as well as the other passengers when they noticed the trian had finally stopped at last. She let out a relieved sigh and smiled. "They did it." She said before running out, leaving behind cheering passengers. She walked into the locomotive and looked down at the exhausted blue ninja. "Jay!" She said as she ran to him and helped him up.

Jay groaned and looked up at Nya. "Oh..., Hey Nya." He said with a small smile.

Nya stared down at him and smiled and shook her head before helping him up.

Cole ran inside and looked at the two before pulling them into a hug and lifted them up. "Yeah! We did it!" He said and Nya laughed while Jay groaned.

"Cole- please-, you're squeezing me!" Jay managed to say.

Cole looked at him and realized what he was doing. "Oh! Sorry, got a little carried away. Sorry." He said, rubbing his back.

Jay just sighed before the two look back at Nya.

Nya looked down as they had once again failed to get her brother back and stop Morro.

The two looked at her before placing a hand to her shoulder. "It's alright. We're getting closer to getting him back." Cole assured.

The three stopped as they were receiving a call from Zane.

"Cole, Jay, and, Nya. Are the three of you alright?" He asked.

"We're fine." Nya assured. "But Morro got away..." She said sadly.

"You did your best. Come back and meet us back at the Bounty. Lloyd's been injured." He said.

The three looked at each other with a worried expression before looking back the device. "We'll be back as soon as possible. Over and out." She said before ending the call.