Chapter Nineteen

Arriving at the museum, the ninja walked in with Misako leading the way.

"The information we're looking for might still be in the files. We'll just have to look for it. It may take some time though." She said as walked with the ninja to the research room.

Opening the two doors, the seven of them walked inside. The ninja gaze around at the many shelves of files and artifacts that were under research and haven't been shown to the public. The room was big and the longer the ninja stared around, the more they knew that this was going to be harder than they thought.

Jay nervously chuckled before looking at Misako. "Uh... you don't so happen to know where it is, do you? Are they all in alphabet order or in numbers..? ...Years?" He asked.

Misako hummed. "I'm not sure..., we can't find it if we still aren't sure which language it's in. Or if it's on the undecided side." She said as she pointed towards the direction that held the most amount of files. It took about only half of the room but it was more disorganized than the other shelves.

Lloyd looked over at the amount of research that hung on the shelves and sighed. "Alright, let's get looking. Zane?" He asked as he looked to the other, wondering if he still had the book on him.

"I have it right here." Zane spoke as he pulled out the book from a satchel he brought along, keeping it safe and hidden. He laid it out on the table and opened the book to the page that was full of its mysterious writing.

The ninja walked over and circled around as they looked over at the writing.

Lloyd looked down before giving a small nod and back up to the others. "Alright, you guys have a good idea of what we're looking for? Then let's get to it."

Separating away from the table, the six began their search as Misako continued her progress in an attempt to translate the book.

The ninja searched, walking back and forth, making sure if they had found a match or needed another look at the writing.

But as they continued looking, hours passed and some had begun to grow tired.

"Ugh... this is going to take forever!" Jay whined before leaning back on one of the shelves. Unfortunately, he fell back against the shelf a bit too roughly, causing the first two stacks of files and research to come falling down on him. By the time he had looked up, it was already too late as they came falling down on him. Jay let out a quick yelp before he fell to the ground with a large pile of books and files on top of him.

The others looked back to Jay before Nya stepped in to aid him as she was closest to reaching him.

"Jay!" She said as she walked over to him.

"Nhg... I'm alright..." He said. "Could I get a hand though..?" He weakly asked as Lloyd came over to help remove the items and research off of him while Nya helped.

Removing the files and books off of the fallen male. The two helped Jay up from the ground and back to his feet. "You alright?"

Jay just nodded. "...Yeah, I'm good. Nothing that can't keep me down..." He said as he rubbed his head.

Nya paused as she noticed a familiar writing on a page from a file that had been poking out from the pile. She let out a gasp as she quickly grabbed the file and immediately opened it up. The writing was a perfect match. "Guys! I found it!" She shouted.