The others ran to her as they looked over at the pages inside the file.

Misako looked at the file before smiling. "Yes, this is exactly what we needed." She said with a proud smile.

Zane smiled as he watched them until he heard Pixal's voice.

'Zane, I'm afraid you and your friends have some trouble approaching...' She said before sending him the liv security footage.

"Hold on, Pixal has just caught something on the security cameras from the main entrance..." Zane said before presenting a flat hologram screen of the security footage and before zooming the footage's focus on the intruder.

Quickly recognizing the hooded intruder. The ninja knew who it was.

"Morro?! What's he doing here?" Cole asked as he looked at the hologram of the live footage.

Jay growled and shook his head. "Probably here for another round, the guy just never quites."

Lloyd nodded. "Yeah, neither do we... Cole. Jay. Nya. You three think you can hold him off?"

Cole looked at him and nodded. "You bet, come on." He said, motioning for the others and ran off with the two.

Lloyd watched as the others ran off before looking to his mother and Zane. "Zane, make sure you both get the book and file back to the Bounty." Lloyd said before looking back to Skylor. "You and I will try to stand guard and give them more time." He said before pulling out his sword.

Skylor looked at him and nodded before pulling out her two katanas.

Meanwhile,
Morro walked into the main hall and began to look around.

'You don't have to do this...' Kai spoke as he tried to get to Morro.

"Yes..., I do..." Morro spoke before walking forward. Placing up his hand, he pulled out the cursed sword of sanctuary and looked down at the cursed glowing blade. "Let's give them some havoc shall we?" He looked back forward and gazed around before stopping in front of a statue of a stone and metal warrior. He looked at it before raising up the sword and stabbed it. The cursed blade began to glow as cracks formed throughout the statue, followed behind a possessed glow. He quickly pulled the sword out and watched as the statue's eyes glowed a bright green before beginning to move. Getting up from its knee, it stood up and looked down at Morro, waiting for his demands.

Morro grinned at the possessed statue before looking down at the rest of statues of warriors, creatures, and legends.

(Cole, Jay, and Nya)
Running down the halls, Cole, Jay, and Nya slid to a halt as they entered the main room as they noticed something.
The room seemed a bit too empty... as the possessed ninja stood just a few feet away, facing them with the cursed sword in hand.

Jay looked around before speaking. "Uh guys? Is it me or does something feel like it's missing here?" He asked.

Cole nodded in response. "You're right, just keep your guard up." He said as he held up his deepstone scythe.

Nya glared at Morro until she had noticed the sword. "The sword of sanctuary..." She said as she stares at its now cursed blade. She noticed how it was no longer it's brilliant blue but instead and haunting green...