"Grant has many patients now, he's also looking after Rou. But Ryvm will visit her today," anito na ang tinutukoy ay ang isa nilang kaibigan na psychiatrist din katulad ni Grant.

Napatango si Mir saka tumayo. "I have to go. I will visit Mom and Dad. See if Mom has a cheered up already."

"Tell Mom I said I love you." Pahabol ng kapatid niya habang naglalakad siya palapit kay Tammy.

"Sure," sagot niya sa kapatid at umuklo para halikan sa tuktok ng ulo si Tammy. "Tammy tops, I'm going to work. See you this afternoon." Paalam niya.

"I will wait, uncle Miy and I'll be good! Thank you!"

"Sure." Mirrow smiled before turning around to leave.

Pagkalabas ng bahay ay agad siyang sumakay ng kotse niya at tinawagan si Silence.

"Good morning, Mir." Paos ang boses na bati nito.

And just like that, heat runs through his body. Igniting the desire to make love to her and her hear hoarse moan after a long time that he's been making love to her.

Cussing inwardly as he shook his head to clear his mind, Mirrow cleared his throat. "Good morning, sweetheart. Did I wake you up?" he asked.

He heard her yawn. "No... I was already awake but just stayed in bed."

Mirrow hummed while driving to the road. "What time are going to the Crown's main?"

"After eating breakfast. I'm also going to shop a few midi dresses for me. I'm running out of dress," anito.

Mirrow blows aloud. He would love to be with her while she shops but he has work. It's not his thing but for Silence, he'll endure boring stuff like shopping.

"Take care, okay? Don't talk to scumbags," he reminded when he has no option but to work.

"I'll try my best—"

"Call me if you couldn't." Putol niya dito na nagngingiti.

"SOS?" Mahina itong tumawa. "Worry not, I'll be busy wandering and has no time to stop. You also stay away from hoochies."

Nagakagat ni Mir ang pang-ibabang labi sa paalala nito. It makes his heart giddy and glad that she's being possessive too. It's no problem for him if she's jealous 'cuz that only means she really loves him, just like how much he loves her.

"What will you do if I don't?" Biro niyang tanong.

Ilang sandali itong tumahimik, then she said a thing that made his heart scared.

"There is a word break-up for boyfriend and girlfriend, separation for live-ins and divorce or annulment for marriage..." Silence paused. "I choose what I want."

Kabado siyang tumawa. "I'll be good, sweetheart. Promise." Mirrow cleared his throat. "I love you. Don't think any of those things. I'm faithful."

"Aah... Good to hear that," anito sa boses na natutuwa. "I love you too, Mir. Have an awesome day!" Silence beamed.

"You too. Call me if anything comes up and you need your man." Nakangiti niyang turan.

Nang sumagot ito ng yes ay pinatay niya na ang tawag at pinasok sa bulsa niya ang cellphone saka binilisan ang pagmamaneho papuntang manor nang may ngiti sa labi.

"Where are my parents, manang?" tanong niya sa isang kasambahay na nakita niya ng makapasok ng manor.

"Second floor, sir. Sa terrace ng living room sa second floor. "

Nagpasalamat siya saka tinakbo ang hagdan. Mirrow takes quiet steps toward the living in the second floor. Nagsalubong ang kilay niya nang marinig ang mura ni Mom kay Dad.