❀chapter twenty one - halloween's secrets

Although the curtain covered the window, it could not prevent small rays of light from the moon from sneaking through your window, making you wake up.

The days were already shorter, something you liked, even if you missed waking up on a sunny day.

Going to change your clothes, you remembered something.

Today was Halloween.

You smiled. Today is going to be so fun.

You went to the kitchen, where Eren was already waiting for you with the breakfast already made, "Good morning, y/n".

You sat in your usual chair. "Good morning".

"Are you excited for today?" he asked. "Today is Halloween!".

"Yeah! Last year was sooo fun, I'm sure this year will be the same" you assured.

"Oh, I didn't go last year" Eren said.

You frowned. "Really? Why?".

He shrugged, "I was sick, and I didn't feel like going. What did y'all do?".

You laughed. "God, it was so fun! We went to Ymir's house and Connie almost destroyed the entire place. Then that famous video of Ymir and him fighting went viral through all the school".

"Oh my god, I remember this!" Eren exclaimed, trying not to laugh. "I wish I had gone".

"Well, this year will be at Connie's house, so it won't surprise me that Ymir gets revenge" you stated.

"By the way, what happened with Colt?" the brunette questioned. "You didn't tell me anything about it".

Your heart stopped beating for a second. You didn't want to talk about it, so you had been 2 days trying to avoid the subject in the best possible way. Now there was no escape. "Eh, it was good".

You didn't want to tell him about that kiss. First of all, because you regretted it so much. Secondly, you felt like you betrayed Eren.

But he won't care...

That's what upsets me.

"Not as good as spending time with me, right?" Eren teased, smiling.

That surprised you, but it was the truth. You smiled, "Yeah, not as good".

The two of you left the building. Outside, Connie, Marco, Sasha and Mikasa were waiting for you. "GOOOOD MORNING!" the first one exclaimed. "TODAY IS GOING TO BE SO FUN!".

Sasha rolled her eyes. "Connie, you know you'll be throwing up all over the floor by 11pm".

"I'm not going to clean that!" Marco assured. "Fucking disgusting".

"Connie, you say it's going to be fun, but tomorrow you'll say you're not going to repeat it anymore" Eren said while everyone began walking to school.

"Nope, today is going to be different" Connie put a hand on your shoulder. "What about you, y/n? Are you excited?".

You smiled, "Yeah! Can't wait to see everyone's costumes".

"Talking about everyone, if y'all got any friends that I don't know and you want to invite them to my house, you are free to do it!" Connie informed.

"Oh, I want to invite some of them if you let me!" Mikasa said.

The first two classes, Physics and Business, went pretty fast. Instead of paying attention to your teachers, you just heard people talking about today. Most of them were going to Connie's house, including Hitch and Marlowe.