✿chapter eight - a ray of sunshine

Two weeks passed since you posted that picture. No one seemed to have noticed Eren's comment, except Historia and Reiner, who was even more invested than before on your new friendship. Things with that boy went pretty much the same, being the only thing that change that you two went together to school, as you waited for him all mornings.

In the same way, your relationship with Jean also changed. In these two weeks, you have met with him many times, going to both of your houses and spending a lot of time together. You figured out that you couldn't talk about him with Eren. You didn't understand why, but you guessed it was because Eren has always thought that Jean was an "egocentric brat".

Now, on a Saturday's afternoon, you were in Sasha's house with her, Connie, Marco and Jean. Sasha was dyeing Connie's hair. "What color do you want?", the girl asked after finishing bleaching his hair.

Connie looked at all the colors that were on the sink. "Mmmmm, blue. This, and the septum I'm going to pierce on myself it's going to make me look like an emo". Marco was next to them filming everything.

"I'm like 100% he's going to get a bald spot", he explained.

You were sitting on the floor next to Jean, looking at that scenario. The scandal made by your three friends made your head hurt. "I'm going to the kitchen; my head hurts too much".

"I'll go with you", the boy sat next to you added.

Both of you went to said room. There, you drank a glass of water. "This makes me feel much better".

"Hey, y/n", Jean called you.

"Mhm?"

"Do you want to go tomorrow to my house? We can watch a movie".

You put a sad face. "I promised Eren that I would go to his house tomorrow to study with Reiner, Historia and him. Wait a minute, I'll call him and..."

He interrupted you. "No, it's not necessary, we can plan it for next week. At the end, I'm passing right now some time with you, so it's perfect".

You face went red. "Oh... then it's ok, I guess".

A smirk appeared in Jean's lip, as he got closer to you. "Why do you get so shy when I say those kinds of things to you?".

Yeah, why do you? "What are you talking about?".

"You know what I'm talking about".

Now you were the one who got closer. "No, can you explain it to me?", you asked as you got more confident, seeing Jean blushing.

Before he could give you an answer, Marco appeared, seeing everything that was going on. "Um, I didn't want to interrupt anything, but I THINK CONNIE'S ACTUALLY GETTINGA BALD SPOT!".

Damn, right now, Connie?

"He doesn't even have hair!", Jean exclaimed.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK.", you could hear Sasha screaming.

You three went to the bathroom, and in the sink, you could see a small amount of very short blue hair, which caused you burst into laughter. "I can't believe this".

Connie didn't seem to care. "Pfft, I don't really care. I mean, I expected that to happen, I dye my hair like 5 times a month. Anyways, let's go Sasha, I have to pierce our septums!"

The brunette girl formed an annoyed expression. "I swear to God, if my parents discover it, you have no place in this world to hide, Connie".

Marco directed his phone towards her, filming everything. "But Sasha, don't you have like more dangerous piercings than that one that your parents let you get?"

"Yep, but they say that I would look like a cow with this one".

When Connie and Sasha got their new piercings, you went to your house, as it was already pretty late.

After you had dinner and went to your bed, you texted Eren.

you

hey

I think I can't go tmrrw:(

srry

eren💒

oh

why?

you

Mikasa asked me if I can go to her house to design some clothes

eren💒

u sure?

bc she just texted me if she can come tmrrw with us

and Jean told the boys he was going out with some girl named y/n

why can't u tell me ur going out with him?

Damn. It was true that Mikasa didn't ask you anything, but you didn't want to tell Eren about being the next day with Jean. In the past two weeks, you cancelled a couple of times going to his apartment because you were with the other boy. Weirdly, Eren acted annoyed every time you did that. It is all on his right, no one likes that someone cancels a plan with them.

you

I didn't want to tell u that bc I've cancelling it a couple of times now

but he asked me today and

idk I think I can go on Monday

eren💒

yh, and then on Monday u will do the same thing

you

what are u talking abt?

eren💒

nothing

do whatever u want

I'll be with these 3

good night

.•° ✿ °•.

A/N: hi!! I wrote this chapter in a way to show some of the character's fav things to do: Sasha dyeing Connie's hair, Connie piercing himself and Sasha, and Marco filming everything. Also, to introduce these character's vibes (hence this chapter's name🌥). If everything goes as I planned, in this ff these three will be the ones who calm the most tense moments :)

Also, I can't wait to write the chapter where this story is going to change. I think it will be between chapters 12-13:p

Lastly, I want to clarify again that english is not my first language, so if there's any grammatical errors I'll try to fix them🤨

Have a good day!!<3