Dammit.

The Janitors are going to get angry when they wake up and see the corridors covered in mud.

I pulled Klaus feet, he tripped and fell beside me. I got my hands and grabbed some of the mud and put it on his face. He held my hands strongly and pulled me on top of him.

I was on top of him now and he took that as an advantage and got some mud to put it on my back. It was ticklish, when he did that and I laughed.

He wasn't stopping and I didn't know what to do. I moved towards his face and kissed him. He stopped and melted into the kiss.

If anybody saw us, we would look like a happy typical couple that are so sickeningly in love with each other.

"I love you," I whispered and laid my head on his chest.

"I love you too," he said and hugged me.

We stayed like that for a few moments, in the mud and the rain was slowing down. We got up and got some mud off of ourselves and prepared ourselves to go to the dorm room.

That was when I noticed a man standing against the tree, looking at us. He seemed kind of familiar. That was when I realised that he is the same man, I saw during the Masquerade ball.

Who is he? Is he stalking us? Does he want something?

I looked at Klaus and he smiled at me, which dropped soon as he noticed the concern written on my face. He silently asked what was wrong.

"Someone is watching us," I said. "By the banyan tree," I muttered under my breath, just incase he is a vampire.

Klaus looked and his eyes hardened. "Well, let's go and ask him," he said and I grabbed his arm immediately.

"I don't think it is safe, not now," I said and he shrugged.

"Please," I begged and he finally nodded and both of us headed back to our dorm rooms.

☆★☆★

"Can't wait for tonight's game," Bonnie exclaimed.

"We are competing against EastHigh, aren't we?" I asked and she nodded. "I've heard that they are very good players," I said and shrugged.

"They won't be able to defeat our school's team when Klaus and Kol are in it," she said and winked. I smiled back at her.

"Three cups of Popcorn, two bottles of Coke," Elena ordered and we joined her.

"Hey guys," she said. "Just in time,"

Once, we grabbed all the food, we started to find Rebecca or Stefan or Katherine, they said that they were there earlier.

"Hey, over here!" Rebecca called out and we joined them. Once we settled down, we looked at the ground to see all the players warming up, including Kol and Klaus.

Klaus looked above and gave me a wink. I smiled back and sticked out my tongue. Kol noticed that and looked at Bonnie, who was mouthing to him, 'Good luck'.

"Hey guys," We snapped our heads to the side to see Nathan and Matt. All of us replied with a 'hi' and they took their seats.

Soon, the stage started to fill. And, there were buzzing here and there. The players had all, went to the lockers to get ready. The students from the other school sat on the opposite side of the stage.

"I am hungry," Stefan whined and tried to open the Coke bottle. All of us rolled our eyes at him.

"Me too," Matt said and joined with Stefan.