''Evacuate all the guests to the front lawn, the party is over,'' he spoke, seeming calm yet the walls shook with each word, ''call the regiments and have them guard every fucking inch of this place. I want the generals by the entrance in five minutes.''

''The generals?'' Taehyung glanced at Seokjin, clenching his jaw, the golden jewelry tight in his fist.

''They want a conflict, they will have one. I am done playing around, Jin. I want every single bastard dead.''

''Move it!'' Chaeyoung hissed in pain, the guy's fingers digging into the back of her throat painfully as he pushed her along the dark backyard, careful of the guards that stood here and there near the palace walls.

The night was warm and suffocating, she felt sticky as the men pushed them along the lawn, cursing every time one of the girls tripped.

They were caging them in from every side, there was no possible way to escape. Not like the girls haven't tried already. Chaeyoung earned herself a few slaps across her face and some kicks into her stomach. But it was Tzuyu who tried to fight the most at first, resulting in a few more blows than the rest of the girls got. However, by now, even Tzuyu was left quiet and defeated as they got dragged to who knows where, all the fight in them gone.

''It's going to be okay,'' whispered Chaeyoung softly to the little boy crying in her arms, her own eyes starting to sting with unshed tears as they neared the stone wall at the back.

She tried to get him out of this, she tried to make him run, but the men wouldn't let him. They didn't have any use for him, but they couldn't let him run off and spill their whereabouts.

A sharp stone on the narrow path made Chaeyoung trip, the man's fingers digging further into her neck, nearly drawing blood as he pulled her back to her feet.

''Watch it you useless cunt,'' he hissed menacingly into her ear, making the little boy in her arms cry harder.

Chaeyoung held him tighter, trying to ignore the stinging pain in her throat.

''Make the kid shut up already or I will gut him right in front of all of you!'' roared the man at the front of the group, Chaeyoung's heart dropping down to her stomach as she pushed Insu's head further into the crook of her neck.

She had to get him out, this couldn't be his end.

She had no idea where they could be possibly leading them, the palace grounds were fenced up from every side and all the gates were guarded.

Unless they managed to find an unnoticed escape route, they must have had some kind of plan in the end.

In the corner of her eye, she noticed Jisoo speeding her step a little to walk next to her. Looking aside at her carefully, Chaeyoung pursed her lips.

''It's going to be okay,'' whispered Jisoo, giving her an unconvincing smile, the corner of her lips bloody from one of the blows from the men. Chaeyoung felt a single tear rolling down her cheek.

''I'm so sorry,'' she gasped quietly, careful so the men don't hear.

Jisoo shook her head, face twisting in agonizing sadness.

''It's not your fault...''

Chaeyoung wanted to believe that. She truly did.

A sudden sharp squeeze on the back of her neck made her stop with a scream, barely managing to keep herself on her feet. Shaken, she looked around to notice two other men running towards their group, signaling them to stop in their tracks.

With a sharp intake of breath, she looked at the guy who was holding her, his scarred face twisting in annoyance.

''Guys let them go, we need you inside, right fucking now.''