Ignoring

"Holy shit.." we all say. I cover my mouth at the site.

Fitz and I had drunkily stumbled into my room, we seemed to either me agressively talking or arguing but it ended in a huge makeout, wasnt a pretty site, since well we were drunk and it just looked sloppy and just disgusting in general.

Swagger stumbles into the room and just watches. Doesn't say anything just watches.

Soon enough, Fitz breaks the kiss and leaves.

Hm, that's weird I thought that was gonna be it..

Swagger stumbles over to me and holds onto me. Oh no...

I'm pretty sure you can guess what happens, I'm not gonna say it but um, yeah it's just really messy.

All of us were in shock, Fitz had let go of my hand, and swagger had taken his arm off of me.

Everyone was watching in horror, soon Carol's wife stops the footage.

I get uo and just go home, I didn't want to be there anymore, the pure embarrassment..

I had sex with him?? I thought I told myself to never get with him because it was obvious he didn't want me!

FUCK!

I crash on my bed and just lay there, the image of Swagger and his... oh gross! Stop it!

Hades jumps on my bed and lays on my lap. "Hey buddy!" I say petting him.

I sigh and put on some TV to distract myself.

There were multiple missed calls from everyone, I don't think I can talk to anyone right now..

I know it sounds dramatic, which it is, but like fuck man, why would i want to show my face after I literally demonstrate what a homie hopper is???

I hear a knock at my door. I choose to ignore it, I'm not leaving this bed..

Absolutely not..

It opens and Tobi is there. "How did you-" "I know where you keep your keys you dumb fuck, now come on, don't be embarrassed" she says.

"How can I not be? I slept with an amazing friend, and I ruined the friendship!" I say.

"You didn't ruin it! You were both drunk and horny, it's a common mustake!"  She says.

I sigh and bury my face in my bed. "Come on, let's go talk to Swagger, get over the tension"she says I shake my head. She sighs and picks me up.

"Tobi put me down! Let me mourn in peace!" I say. "No! Not until you talk to Swagger!" She says. "What would I even say! Hey buddy, hey good pal, sorry about the whole letting you be inside me and letting me suck you off, let's go back to being friends! That is not how it works!" I say. She puts me down.

"Just.. don't let this destroy your friendship" she says. "What if he hates me?" I ask. "He won't!" She says.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I just know, come on let's have a girls day! Just a relaxing day, we can get our nails done and go to an arcade and look at the hot single dads, get a sugar daddy for you, and I'm gonna stay loyal" she says.

"Fine, let me get dressed" I say. "Awesome, I'm gonna go home and get dressed, I will pick you up in a half hour" she says I nod and she leaves, I take a quick shower and get dressed and pit on some light makeup, I hear a knock at the door and I answer it.

"Come on now, I gotta get my juice!" She says holding her vape up. We get in the car and she drives up to the vape shop. "Oh fuck me!" She says. "Ok buddy, love of my life, can you go in there for me?" She asks. "Why?" I ask. "My ex is in there" she says. I look and see her ex, the worst one of course.

I sigh. "Yeah, I'll go" I say. "Oh thank you you are a delight!" She says handing me a 20, "get yourself something" she says. I get out and walk in. I look for a flavor Tobi would like, I see the dragon fruit flavor, I reach for it and my hand and another person's hand bumps into each other.

"Oh I'm sorr-" we both say looking up.

It was Swagger..

We both didn't say anything and just walk away. He walks outside the store. I sigh. Fuckkkk

I grab a dragon fruit and some other random flavor, I pay and walk out. I quickly get into Tobis car. "He was in there" I say. "I know I saw him walk out" she says I sigh. "Fuck me man" I say. "Hey hey don't stress, it's just awkward for now, it will get better, let's go get some coffee, maybe watch a movie" she says starting to drive.

She puts on music and we dance for a while before she pulls into a drive way. We order our stuff and start our little journey.

We go to the park and walk around for a bit.

Tobi looks around and stares a girl for a bit. "Tobi you have girlfriend."I say. "It looks like her. I see nothing wrong" she says. I shake my head. We were having an amazing time, it was going so damn well, until we went to a bar, and well, it's just bad....