drunken mistakes

We get to the arcade where Matt and Mason were. "I thought you were going to the house?" Swagger asks.

"Nah we just decided to meet you guys here" Matt says. "Everyone should be here in a bit, i just texted Ryan he said he will be here in a minute" Matt says. we all nod and chat for a bit before going inside

We were greeted by flashing lights from the different machines and children running everywhere.

One accidentally knocked over Swagger which caused me and Fitz to laugh.

I hold my hand out for him to grab to pull himself up. We walk around a bit to explore the place a bit. I noticed i was holding hands with Swagger.

Just let go I dont need a guy who doesnt like me back to show me affection. I slowly let go of his hand and apologize. He looks upset before muttering a "its ok"

We all continue walking getting knocked in by little kids, i accidentally bumped into Fitz. "Oop sorry" i say. He just chuckles. "Its alright" We continue walking until a worker comes up to us. "Hey guys is there anything i can help you with?" They say.

"Um yes sorry i called earlier to reserve a room the name is under Tobi?" Tobi says.

"Oh right, come this way" They say. We follow them to a room where a long table and some birthday decorations. "Alright ill let you guys get settled in and ill be right back" they say before leaving the room.

We all sit down and chat for a bit before the worker comes back in and brings appetizers and asks people what they want to drink.

The worker soon leaves and everyone just goes back to talking. I was talking with Mason and Swagger, Fitz was talking with Matt and Tobi.

we all just hung around and Fitz came up. "Sorry to interrupt you guys but uh y/n can i um speak to you real quick?" he asks.

"Yeah of course" i say. Swagger let me pass and me and Fitz go outside the room.

"So whats up?" i ask. "About last night.. im sorry but i can stop thinking about it, i really like you y/n" he says.

"i like you too Fitz.." i say. Im glad this isnt another one sided thing..

"Thats the problem.." he says. Oh shit did i do something. "My best friend likes you and i cant do that to him.. im really sorry i like you a lot y/n but i just cant be with you" he says. "Its fine Fitz i understand" i say. "Are you sure?" he asks. "Of course you are lokking out for your friend, that something most guys would never do"  i say

"come here you dork" i say pulling him into a hug. "Im glad you understand" he says. "its what im known for" i say he chuckles.

I look up at him. "If you want me to i can wait for ya, people tend to get over me in a few weeks" i say he smiles and shakes his head. "You do what ever you want i dont want you to just be stuck waiting for me" he says. "Ok ok" i say. We look at each other for a bit before he starts leaning in.

               Swaggers pov

Y/n and Fitz had been gone for almost 10 minutes now..

im starting to get worried. More of our frinds came in and Ryan brought a cake. "Oi Swagger can you go get y/n and Cam we are about to do the cake!" Tobi says grabbing her lighter.

i go out and try to find them. A minute later i finally find them.. kissing.

my heart sinks. Fucking hell man.. i clear my throat and they pull apart. Fitz looked guilty. "Sorry um for intterupting but um we are doing the cake so um yeah.." i say avoiding eye contact as much as possible.

We all go back just in time so we could start singing happy birthday. At the end the door opens and it was Alyssa.. fuck i forgot i invited her.

everyone had paused. "Sorry im late just traffic is all" she says. "Uh no- no problem um, here you can put the presents over there.." tobi says.

everyone goes back to what they were doing.

Y/n just looks down and goes to the corner where a couch is. Everyone serves themselves some cake and i make my way over to y/n. I sit next to her and hope i can try to make a not so awkward conversation.

"So whatcha doing over here by yourself?" I ask. "Oh nothing its just a lot of people are showing up and im just trying to get out of their way." she says. I nod. I ut my arm around her. "So um what were you and Fitz talking abkut earlier?" i ask.

"Oh just stuff" she says. "Well yeah but what kinda stuff?" i ask. "Oh nothing its just appearantly some guy likes me and Fitz wants to let him have a shot but i dont know who this guy is and if i would even like him as much as i like Cam" she says.

fuck he told her! I told him to just have her..

"oh wow, did he tell you who the guy was?" i ask. "No all he said was his friend liked me and he wanted to not be in the way of it." she says. Alyssa makes her way over..

              Y/n pov

Oh for fucks sake the goddess is coming over what the fuck am i supposed to do?

"Hey guys!" she says. Oh god she has the most screechy voice. ok ok i need to be nice. I give her a some what warm smile. "You must be y/n, ive heard a lot about you!" She says laughing a bit, sounds like she got ijto the booze.

"Yeah, i have heard a lot about you too" i say. "Oh really! All good things i hope!" She says. "Oh of course" i say. She laughs. I hold my head in my hand covering my right ear since it started to hurt.

"Anyways Eric, you should come with me to dance!" She says giggling. "Oh i dont want to just leave her here" Eric says. "Oh no ill be fine, you have fun!" i say. He looks at me and i smirk at him. Alussa giggles and grabs his hand.

he looks uncomfortable going to where other people are dancing. I look over and see Fitz coming over.
"She seems like a delight" he says giving me a cup.

"oh she is defintely something" i ssy he laughs. "I got you a random mix of things it should help with Alyssa" he says. He looks messy already. "I assume you have hand this a couple times already" i say laughing a bit. He smiles. "Yeah.. listen im sorry about earlier, i really do like you y/n it sucks mate.. y'know with my friend liking you and everything its just.. its going to take a while to get used to" he says.

"Its fine Cam, we are still friends, its not like i hate you or anything" i say taking a drink.

he gives a small smile and we talk for a bit while drinking.

i was a bit tipsy by the time the party ended. It was Fitz, me, Swagger, Jay, Matt, Ryan, and the birthday boy.

We walked around the city Mason was drunk as hell and refused help. He kept yelling at people. Me and Fitz  were walking together when we hearf people yelling. "Y/n! Watch out!" before i could turn around i feel something push me down. "Shit!" i yell.

i was soon helped up i turned out Mason had fallen on me. "Fuckin called it!" Tobi says.

"you ok?" Fitz asks holding my waist."Yeah, pretty sure i pulled something though" i say he laughs and we walk again. We get booze before making our way home.

I couldnt remember much but i do know when i woke up i was in my bed, shirt, no pants no underwear, and when i got up i had a head ache and there were boxers on the floor..

wait a fucking minute...