first moves

A/n: hello beautiful people how ya doing? Hope your doing okay and if you need someone to talk to you can always dm me, anyways i have a new book out its called Deadly love, its a Jschlatt x reader fic soo ye:)

I get my stream set up, put my mask on and start the live.

Soon people join. "Hello everyone how are you guys doing?" I ask. Most of them had good days. "That's wonderful, anyways since you guys love seeing me scare myself to death we are doing Fnaf V.R. i have not played it yet but we are about to figure this out together.

I get my headset set up and make sure chat can see what i was seeing in the game. I put my headset on and go to the game. "Alright, oh i can see chat in this that's awesome alright lets fuck some cunts up" i say. The menu comes up. "Oh i don't like this" i say observing the animatronics. Chat tells me to look behind me.

I turn around. "Oh for fucks sake you piece of ass" i say looking at Foxy.

"Ok i have to fucking do his before i regret this decision." I say. I get to another menu thingy. "Hm ok, so we have the first game, i guess we are doing first night" i say. I get into the game.

"Oh fuck me.." I say looking around. "This is so fucked i don't want to do this" i say. I look on the security cameras. "Oh god.. I don't like this" i say.

I hear noises around me. I hope that shit is just in the game. "Ok chat we are going to get through this, go check out my merch and don't forget to follow me on all socials-" i hear a noise i change the security cameras and it shows Foxy is gone. "Oh for fucks sake" i say. I put down the security cameras and i am jumpscares by the asshole himself.

I scream and start punching him. "Oh fuck" i say. I get back to that menu thingy. I look at chat and they were freaking out.

User 1: there's someone behind you!

User 2: start throwing shit!

User 3: burn everything!

User 4: AHHHHHH!

"Jesus chat are you guys ok?" I ask.

User 1: look behind you.

I do so. "Oh my god they have a price counter that's cool as shit, ill check that out thanks chat you guys are fucking awesome" i say.

I go to said prize counter. I did something and somehow got a ball. "Oh i can cause world domination with this" i say picking it up. I see a creepy ass doll. I throw the ball at it and flip it off.

"Oh i forgot i cant do that" i say laughing.

"Anyways back to shitville " i say going back to the menu. I retry the first night. "Alright im bout to bust some cunts lets go" i say.

User 1: look BEHIND YOU!

I look behind me. "Oh my god its a wall!" I say. "What is up with you guys and stuff being behind me?" I ask.

I turn back around and am jumpscared once again. I scream. "Chat im going to kill you" i say. "Before i fucking shit tears i will talk to you guys a bit.

User 12: Is Y/nSouls a thing?

User 1: User 12 its Good Guy Y/n get it right

"What the fuck is Y/nSouls and Good Guy Y/n?" I ask.

User 3: they are your ship names for you and Fitz and you and Swagger.. I personally go for Y/n on the tele so

"Yeah guys im not dating Fitz or swagger, Tobi on the other hand.. Nah im joking im joking.. Unless" i say.

"Nah nah nevermind don't clip that chat" i say laughing. "But no seriously though im not dating anyone" i clarify.