leaked pics

I wake up in a fairly more cheery mood. I go into the kitchen and see everyone there. "You seem happy" Tobi say smiling at me. I smile back. "Just a bit" I say pouring myself coffee.

"So are you two a thing now?" She asks  taking a drink of her coffee. Swagger seemed interested in what I was about to say. He looks over at me. "Um I'm not sure I have not exactly asked her." I say.

"I hope you guys get together you would be so cute!" She says. Swagger rolls his eyes and goes back to his phone.

"There's a new arcade down the road by the way, I was thinking we can all go for Masons birthday" she says.

"Yeah sounds fun" I say. "You can bring y/n if you want" Tobi says. "Yeah sure I'll invite her" I say.

Swagger excuses himself and leaves. "What is his problem?" She asks. "I don't know" I say. "I will go check on him" I say.

"Ok good luck" she says. I go up to his room and knock. "Come in" he says. I open the door and see him laying on his bed. He looks over at me and sits up.

"What's up?" He ask. "Are you alright mate?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine" he says. "Bullshit what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing dude just drop it" he says defensively.

"Is it because of y/n?" I ask. "Just drop it man" he says. "You still like her don't you?" I ask he stays silent.

"Fine I do, I'm sorry dude, I'm the worst person, I blame her for liking me then I'm the one in love, and now you like her so I dug myself a deeper hole" he says. "Listen if you don't want me to date her I won't" I say.

"No I'm not gonna allow you to not have her just because I'm too selfish" he says.

"I'm just stick with the other girl" he says. "Eric-"

"Just- just have her Ok? Make her happy, don't be afraid like I was, be there for her and don't push her away when you found someone else and don't be afraid to make moves" he says.

I sigh. "Fine" I say. "Oi, we are leaving in about two hours, if you need to get any presents or anything I suggest you get it now" Tobi says. We nod and head out.

I grab my keys. "Hey can I ride with you, Tobi won't let me drive her car" Swagger asks.

"Why won't she let you drive her car?" I ask. "I can't reach the pedals" he says I try to not laugh but fail.

He punches my arm. I laugh. "Come on let's go" I say putting on my hoodie.

"I need to call y/n" I say he nods and grabs his shoes.

I call y/n.

Y- what?

F- well morning to you too

Y- oh I'm sorry can I couldn't exactly sleep last night what's up?

F- well I'm sorry sweetie, um we are throwing Mason a birthday party at that arcade down the road I was wondering if you wanted to go with me and Swagger to go shopping?

Y- yeah let me just get ready.

F- Ok see you in a bit.

Y- alright bye bye

F- bye!

She hangs up. "Sweetie?" Swagger asks. "Shut up" I say. "Right sorry doll face" he says. "Piss off" I say laughing. He laughs as well. We drive to y/ns house and I knock on her door.

"Coming!" I hear y/ns muffled voice from the other side.

She soon opens it. "Ok I'm good, let's go" she says. We get inside the car and I drive to the store. We all go around the store just looking for something.

"Should we get him some lotion" Swagger asks. Me and y/n both look at him.

"What? A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!" He says. Y/n sighs. "This is why we don't bring  you places ya dog" she says.

Swagger chuckles and throws the lotion in the cart.

We continue shopping a bit more and we soon finish.

We get to our house and wrap the presents. "OK children, in about 30 minutes Mason will be home, now there is a bar at the arcade, if he does decide to drink, which he will, you guys need to be careful because he will fall on top of one of you I'm calling it" Tobi says. "Also y/n can I borrow a pair of your heels I want to look taller" she adds.

"Yeah, my heels are in my closet under where my merch is" y/n says handing Tobi her keys. "Thanks love see you guys in a bit." Tobi says leaving.

"OK awesome, what do we do now?" I ask. "Just wait I guess" Swagger says. We all sit on the couch and just go on our phones.

About a few minutes later Tobi shows up wearing y/ns heels. "Get it Tobi" y/n says.

Tobi laughs. "Oh also, um I think a couple of fans saw you guys yesterday" she says looking at both me and y/n.

"What are you talking about?" Y/n asks.

"Well um, I guess have a look its nothing bad" Tobi says.

She shows us the pictures. One was of me and y/n at the restaurant, y/n had a mask on, the next one was of me and y/n at the park, holding hands.

Y/n was a bit flustered. "I mean as long as that's it I think we will be fine.." She says.

"Well um actually" Swagger says. We turn to him. He shows us his phone.

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋𝟣: 𝗌𝗈 𝖨 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖸/𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗌 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗎𝗁?

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋𝟤: 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍?

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋𝟥: 𝖨'𝗆 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗌, 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟤: 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?

"Looks like the fans got to it, eh?" Y/n asks. I nod.

"Yeah could be worse though" I add.

"Oh it is" Tobi say. "How so?" Y/n asks. "Um death threats, cancellation threats, unfollowing threats, name it its going to be here" Tobi says.

Y/n rests her head in her hands and sighs. "Should we tell them we aren't dating? It will save you from a few stalkers?" She asks me.

"I mean I guess that would be our best bet since people find anyway to cancel someone" Fitz says.

"Alright, we have to go, turns out Mason and Matt are just gonna meet us there" Tobi says looking at her phone.

"Alright, time to light shit on fire" I say.

Y/n laughs a bit. We all head out and get  into my car.