05

Lorenzo

"Meeting in my office in 2 minutes. Everyone that's in this building better be there." I said to them as I walked into the warehouse.

Some idiot decided that it will be smart to steal from me and guess what? He did it in front of a camera like a complete idiot.

I walked into the meeting seeing that everyone was looking at me. "Today I woke in a good mood but of course, some jackass had to mess it up," I said as I walked to my seat at the head of the table.

"Does anyone know why a shipment of guns is missing?" I asked looking around the table eyes landing on a specific man. "Malcolm, you were in charge of the shipment last night right?" I asked him.

He gave me the look my victims give me, a look that I've grown to love.

"Y-Yes, sir." I smirk at him stuttering. "So where the shipment go?" I asked him tilting my head to the side. "I-I'm not su-sure." he said eyes moving away from mine. I smirked once again walking over to him.

"I hate when talent goes to waste." I said as I walked behind him. I pulled out my gun holding it to the back of his head. "Stealing from me is stupid—" I say out loud to everyone in the room. "— Cause I always find out." I murmured before shooting him in the back of his head.

"Clean that up" I ordered my men before walking out of the meeting room. "Really Enzo?" Aiden begins to scold me as I walk out of the building. "Really what Aiden? You know I hate liars. He lied to my face." I defended.

"What do you expect him to do? Say 'Oh yes I stole a huge shipment of guns from you boss.'" Aiden asked giving me a 'really' look. "Or don't steal from me. That works too." I said shrugging at him.

"I need a drink." I said getting into my Black McLaren. "Amore?" he asked and I nodded. Amore is the first strip club I opened. I go there when I want to clear my head usually after I kill someone or when I spend my day torturing people.

• • •

"What's so funny?" I asked Aiden as he looked over at the dance floor from the v.i.p section where we were seated. "Guys are still on Dakota just like they were in high school." he said taking a sip of his drink.

I frown in confusion looking in the direction he was looking seeing the girl from the supermarket.

So Dakota is her name.

Her hair is in curls that were down to her butt. She had this leather set on that showed her small but curvy figure.

The way the lights were hitting her skin reminded me of a movie when they revealed the main character.

My eyes move from her to her surroundings seeing the number of men and women who had their eyes on her.

But that made me realize something.

I'm confused seeing how many straight men are here today given the fact that on Wednesdays and Fridays is our ladies' night so we only have our male staff working. Usually, this place is packed with ladies with only a few men but today... is different.

I don't like it.

On instinct, my eyes started to scan my whole club just looking for that one-off person. My eyes landed on a guy that was decided to sit across from Dakota. As he sat down I caught a glimpse of a gun.

Nobody with a gun should enter this club except me and my men.

I'm paying security for nothing.

"Go get your friend now." I told Aiden who looked at me weirdly but when he noticed my serious look he got up quickly and made his way over.

I watch as the man starts to exchange words with Aiden with a whole smirk on his face. Aiden's face held anger and Dakota's face held disgust.

Dakota said some words to him then she grabbed Aiden's arm walking away.

Something in my stomach twisted seeing her grab onto Aiden like that. Maybe I should've went over there.

I give my men a look to get rid of the guy and one of them makes their way over to him.

"Oh, it's the asshole from the grocery store." she said smirking at me causing me to smirk back.

"Why are you here alone?" I asked her "Why are you assuming that I'm alone?" she countered asked.

I gave her a look to let her know I was serious and she stood up straight. "My sister left me to get laid." she frowned a bit but it was quickly replaced with a smile.

"He introduced you as Enzo right?" she looked at me for confirmation and I nodded. "So is Enzo your name or is it like a nickname?" she asked.

"It's Lorenzo." I told her. She nodded then looked away back on the main floor. I watched as her eyes stopped at the bar.

A smile graces her face then she turned to us.

"Can I-" I cut her off before she can finish. "No." I told her and she pouted at me. Cute.

I'm still confused on why so many men are here and I would hate for Aiden to shoot up my club.

"Dakota you're 20." Aiden reminded her. I don't know why he said that as if he wasn't drinking illegally.

She dug in her bag pulling out an i.d. "I'm 22 asshole." she said then walked away to the bar.

I sighed running my hand through my hair. She doesn't listen.

"Dakota huh?" my head snapped in Aiden's direction. "What do you mean?" I questioned him.

"When do you ever tell people your first name?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me. I didn't answer him but instead focus my attention on the woman at the bar.

She was laughing at whatever the bartender was saying. He just better be the funniest person in the world.

He gives her a drink and she makes her way back over to us.

"I told him you said it was on the house." she told me sitting between Aiden and I.

Okay then.