🎇Love Beyond Limits-22🎇

Начните с самого начала

He stopped being extremely emotional. He felt his pain when he had taken the decision of leaving his family. Everyone was sad. Ishani, Sia and Dadi were in tears. Everyone remembered the day when the news of his death came. Even Vansh had tears in his eyes. There was silence in the hall.

Ajay took a long deep breath and continued,

" For completing my mission, My first step was to enter the mafia world. I did it!! I got settled in Mafia world of Spain!! In the hard and tough struggle of 10 months, I successfully built up my name as a Mafia king! And Was noticed by Devraj! I got to know about his whereabouts a little bit. For this info to be conveyed back, I came back to India. Because, I didn't want this info to be conveyed through any digital media. So, I came back! The first thing I did after coming back was to see my family. I did it too in a disguise. Looking at you handling business and family so perfectly, I was satisfied. I wanted to meet you all but I had promised myself that I will not come back until I remove the name of DSR from history. Becoming a stone hearted person, I went away. Someone was following me behind when I was walking on a road. Soon I saw a truck approaching me in full speed. I was already heartbroken not able to meet my family, I lost all my senses and stood blankly being extremely upset. But probably God didn't want me to get upset. He gave me another daughter (Looking at Riddhima) I found Riddhima. A sweet, beautiful, mature, responsible and extremely talented girl! With my one glance, I identified all her qualities. I couldn't stop myself from talking to her. I found my Sia and Ishani in her. With her one glance, All my burried fatherly feeling again rose up. That was the time when I met her. She saved my life!!."

He stopped and looked at everyone having blank expressions. He spoke,
A: Now its your turn to tell Riddhima!
He asked Riddhima gesturing her.
R(smiles): Sure!!! So, Dad was right! That day I met The most responsible and the best father of the world. Actually......

"10 months had passed away since the death of my parents. I forced Sejal to go to Goa for her job. I was staying alone trying to cope up with the financial problems I was facing at that time. But I lost. I decided to leave my dream behind. That day, I went to college for requesting one last time to the college management to let me stay on scholarship or anything. But they didn't agree. Now, I was sure that soon I will be rusticated. In my stress and regret of not being able of fulfilling my parents' wish, I started walking on the road blankly. But then, I saw a truck approaching him. All the incidents that happened when My parents died revolved around my mind. I ran to save him. Luckily, I pushed him and succeeded in saving him. I made him stand. Dad was staring me in extreme surprise but I was worried for him. I had tears in my eyes. I don't know why but I saw my Papa in him. And I didn't want to lose him again. So, instantly ran to save him...."

Flashback starts,
Riddhima scared and panting made Manish Stood up.
R: Uncle!! Are you ok?? Did you get injured? Let me take you the hospital.
M: Beta!! I am fine completely. But why did you came to save me? If something had happened to you?
R: Uncle!! I....
Riddhima was not able to tell him why she saved him. She was panicking because the pain of losing her parents refreshed in her mind. She looked downward. She had tears in her eyes.
R(low): I...I just felt like saving you.
Manish made her look up by lifting her chin.
M(concerned): Beta! What happened? Why are you crying? (Diverting his thoughts) Ok! Look we will go to the nearby cafe. There we will talk and sort out everything! Ok? Is there any cafe nearby?
Riddhima did wanted to talk to him so she didn't deny his offer.
R(wiping her tears): Yeah! Nearby it is!
Flashback ends.

Riddhima received a call. She went out to receive it.
Manish/Ajay continued the story,
A: " Then, I took her to nearby cafe and We talked alot. She told me everything about her. Even I did tell her that I have lost my family and living alone. But I didn't tell her anything about my real self. Even I told her my fake name, "Manish Raichand!". When we talk to each other, we found ourselves sailing in the same boat. Craving for a family!!!! I found a daughter in her and she found a father in me! When she told me about leaving medical college, I insisted her to let me return the favour by paying her fees. But she refused. You know what she said, "I have found my father in you! And father never returns favours". She impressed me with her words. She was pure gem. An angel! Though she was in so much pain, but she was smiling. At her that statement, I replied...."

Riddhima came back after receiving the call. Listening to his words, she spoke,
R(cutting him): "And daughters never refused to their father!"
She was smiling. She came in and continued,

"He without letting me have a second thought, got ready to handle all my dues. From that day, We started bonding so well. We used to share everything and spent much time together. I was so happy to find him, To find another dad. Though it was not a blood relation....It was THE RELATION OF HEART. I wanted to tell this to Sejal but Dad forbade me. He asked me not to tell anyone about him. Not even his name. He didn't tell the reason but requested me to hide his identity, promising that he will tell me the reason soon. I agreed and never told anyone about him. Though everyone asked alot. After some days, He went back to Spain. He used to talk to me on every weekend just to know about my well being. I again started studying and got indulged in my life. Then, I met you all in VR Enterprises. Everything happened the same way as Sejal and Angre told you all. And then...."

She looked at Vansh remembering the incident and stopped. She was filled with emotions and didn't want to speak more. Vansh looked at her. All the memories of their moments, confessions and then betrayal revolved in his mind.
R(emotional): And then....
Ajay understanding her condition, spoke,
A: Riddhima! Its ok. Don't force yourself. Let me tell them ahead.
He spoke,
" When I went back to Spain, I got indulged in my mission again. I was not able to get any lead. I used to remain worried but talking to Riddhima at the weekends soothered all my worries. She used to tell me all her week's routine at the weekends. One day, She told me about her encounter with Vansh in his office. I became shocked but didn't react. I was already so desparate to know about you all. I felt like God sent her to fulfill all my wishes. She was my family and she was keeping me connected to my family. Everything was going smoothly. Riddhima was keeping me in touch with my family indirectly. I was confused that why she didn't recognize me If she knew him. I asked her indirectly as if interrogating about Vansh's dad and family. And she told that Vansh gets upset at the mention of his father's name so I never asked about him nor did he showed his picture or anything. As he didn't want to fall weak. I was feeling guilty for hiding everything from everyone but then, I remembered my mission and again got indulged. Then One day, I got a lead that DSR wanted to expand his empire through illegal business in India. I put my all efforts to get in the depth of that lead. And soon I found something very shocking!!!! That news scared me to the core and I immediately came back to India and called Riddhima"

Flashback starts,
It was the day when Riddhima and Vansh confessed their feelings to each other. Riddhima was in her room in VR Mansion reminiscing all the moments when she remembered,
R(to herself): Oh God! I didn't tell Dad about all this. I should call him
She was about to call him when she received his call. She immediately picked up but before she could speak, Manish spoke in a tensed voice,
M(panicking): Hello Riddhima!...
R(worried): Dad! Are u ok? What happened?
M: Riddhima! I want to meet you Right now!!!
R: But dad! When did you come back? Are you in India? What happened Dad? Please tell me!! You are making me worried!!
M: Riddhima! Its urgent! I want to talk to you about....
R: About what?
M: About Vansh!!!!!

(To be continued)