2.4: Bank Robbery ft. The Avengers

So far, all I've managed to stop is someone running over a cat, a dude trying to steal some ketchup from a hotdog van and helping someone pick up a load of blueprints. As you can see, I've been very busy.

I never thought that doing this could be so boring. I guess it might be alright if there's something to do, but Spiderman is probably out here somewhere kicking all their asses. Or maybe it's just a quiet night. Whatever it is, I've decided to stick it out by bringing out the chocolate Yelena gave to me and nibbling on the corner while sat on a roof.

The moonlight shines from in between the buildings, casting a dim light over Queens. A faint light joins in from a bank across the street.

Finally, something actually fun.

I slowly put the snack in my pocket and make my way over to the bank. A voice floats from inside and I peek my head over the window ledge to see.

"Sup guys, you forgot your PIN number?" Spiderman asks with his arms crossed. The four men look up from the massive hole in the wall. Wait. How did they make a massive hole in the wall? "Woah, you're the Avengers! What are you guys doing here?"

The dudes cock their guns and I notice that each of them are wearing masks with different avengers on them.

Spiderman webs a dudes fist and swings it across, punching two of them in the process. "Thor, Hulk." He jumps up and kicks the men in the face. "Glad to finally met you guys."

As the dude in the Thor mask falls into the wall that I'm hiding behind, I realise that I should probably be helping. I walk through the door, making sure to close it behind me and smile at one of the criminals in an Iron Man mask.

"Dude, your suit looks so much better in person." I point to the man before grabbing his gun and turning it into a rubber duck. I hand it back to him with a sarcastic smile "A present."

Spiderman looks over from where he's dodging punches and punches the air. "Yo! Spector, how are you? That thing you did back there was so coo-"

Before he can finish, the Captain America wannabe reaches over for a weird looking gun and points it towards the hero. I open my mouth to warn Spiderman but a hand closes around my neck and spins me around. Fake Iron man brings out a small knife and holds it at my throat.

"Woah, this feels so weird." Spiderman says behind me in a distorted voice. He looks around before his eyes focus on me and my situation. "Spector!"

Fake Iron Man presses the knife against my neck. "Give up." He says in an extremely fake low voice and I try to swallow my laughter but a small snort comes out. He pressed the knife further into my next and I feel it pinprick my skin, a tiny droplet of blood runs down my neck and I bring my hand up to touch it.

Before 'Iron Man' can stop my hand, I put a finger against the handle of the knife. He suddenly pushes forwards into the side of my neck with the knife and I gasp. The man smirks at me and I double over, tears streaming down my face.

"Spector!" Spiderman screams from behind me, in between the bangs of him being thrown around the room by the antigravity machine thing.

"Ok, ok." I giggle, putting my hands up in mock surrender and straighten up. I wave my hand in front of my face to get rid of the fake tears. I grab the knife from the shocked man and press it against my palm. The 'blade' retracts inside the handle with a small creak. "Surprise!"

My fist flies forwards and makes contact with the flimsy plastic, breaking it and punching the man's face. He falls to the floor and I turn to the other criminals.

Spiderman stares at me as he gets thrown about and I throw an energy ball at the man who is holding the machine. It pushes him back, breaking the contact with the machine an Spiderman, letting the red clad figure fall to the ground.